2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Question..

Not coming at you or anyone particular

But how come the most tribal “fukk the fed” “AEWLOL” ass nikkas are always habitually anonymous?

Ya’ll ever notice that? Type of profiles that don’t have a picture of themselves in sight. Whole online identity just dedicated to a wrestling company from the profile pic to everything in between. That don’t be weird to yall? Lol
They're all fat white cacs that have low self esteem.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
OK back to contract news

Anyone know how her English is?

Always felt the joshis end up getting the short-end of the stick after a hot start because it becomes limited to "in-ring charisma" and they can't play up that ambassador role that they want all the top guys/gals to be in.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Anyone know how her English is?

Always felt the joshis end up getting the short-end of the stick after a hot start because it becomes limited to "in-ring charisma" and they can't play up that ambassador role that they want all the top guys/gals to be in.
I feel she's no worse than Kairi or IYO. From what I've heard she's probably going to be better.

All she has said so far is "Me. You. CW." and "Giulia is here" but the later sounded better than when she said it a while back in Japan.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Because they're socially awkward fat incels who only have a "voice" from the safety of their computer screen. Didn't that AEW botches guy get exposed as being a fat dork with a sweat hog wife?

I think that's probably true across both/all sides of the spectrum* - they know how lame their hobby is, they literally hang out online looking to make fake friends by loudly and obsessively not liking certain playfighting shows... no human in their right mind is about to do that... especially with their faces attached.

*not the only spectrum most of them are on to be fair.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
How many bikini photoshoots with underage girls do you need Rossy to do?
How many pedophiles do you need in your inner circle? This is why I believe you people rank among the worst when it comes to fandoms. You cynically exploit serious issues to attack those you've been told not to like. Unless you can produce actual evidence or a legitimate accusation, you should stop making unsubstantiated claims about others.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

Endeavor/TKO CEO let you knew what kind of time he was on when he mobilized an anti-Kanye campaign (rightfully so) due to his antisemitism but has refused to do the same when Elon was engaging in antisemitic shyt and no commented his way through video evidence of Dana White bytch slapping his wife.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Question..

Not coming at you or anyone particular

But how come the most tribal “fukk the fed” “AEWLOL” ass nikkas are always habitually anonymous?

Ya’ll ever notice that? Type of profiles that don’t have a picture of themselves in sight. Whole online identity just dedicated to a wrestling company from the profile pic to everything in between. That don’t be weird to yall? Lol
That’s all they have

Most wrestling fans are socially awkward they use it as a outlet because they’re incapable of doing so in real life

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Because people are fukking weird and will dox you (or worse) over criticizing wrestling even if you do it in good faith.

lol nah.. I don’t believe this..

Not saying people who get doxed always deserve it, don’t get me wrong. A bunch don’t.. But let’s be real, it’s usually super inflammatory troll types who are dedicated to trying to agitate and provoke people to crash out that end up getting clapped. I don’t see an buncha people out there getting doxxed for minding their business and having opinions lol

It’s wwerealone types.. and in that case it’s like of course they’re trying to dox you.. look at your behavior bruh

message boards are a thing of their own, but when it comes to actual social media like twitter or whatever, I'm at the point where if you're hiding behind a kenny omega avatar or something, I can't even take anything you say serious. you might as well not even be a real person lol

Last edited: