2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
There has ended up being a lot less movement between WWE/NXT and AEW than I thought there would be by this point when I started this thread. For the most part, everyone seems happy to re-sign with their respective company and most of the switches were largely expected.

I thought we’d see a bit of late 90s WCW stuff going on where WCW would sign old people and lose young talent to WWF. Thought we’d see that with AEW but the bleeding of young talent has largely (though not entirely) been kept in check and TK hasn’t just thrown the check book at every ex-WWE talent like he used to do.

Jade - AEW to WWE
Andrade - AEW to WWE
Lucha Bros - AEW to WWE
Spears - AEW to NXT
Page - AEW to NXT

Copeland - WWE to AEW
Ricochet - WWE to AEW
Grizzled Young Vets - WWE to AEW
MxM - WWE to AEW

And technically because he was fired…
Punk - AEW to WWE

If you want to take an overly liberal definition of WWE to AEW…
Mercedes Mone

Am I missing anyone else?

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
There has ended up being a lot less movement between WWE/NXT and AEW than I thought there would be by this point when I started this thread. For the most part, everyone seems happy to re-sign with their respective company and most of the switches were largely expected.

I thought we’d see a bit of late 90s WCW stuff going on where WCW would sign old people and lose young talent to WWF. Thought we’d see that with AEW but the bleeding of young talent has largely (though not entirely) been kept in check and TK hasn’t just thrown the check book at every ex-WWE talent like he used to do.

Jade - AEW to WWE
Andrade - AEW to WWE
Lucha Bros - AEW to WWE
Spears - AEW to NXT
Page - AEW to NXT

Copeland - WWE to AEW
Ricochet - WWE to AEW
MxM - WWE to AEW

Punk - AEW to WWE

Mercedes Mone

Lexis King.
If you're counting the Lucha Bros early, then you might as well add Starks to the list.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

Jade - AEW to WWE
Andrade - AEW to WWE
Lucha Bros - AEW to WWE
Spears - AEW to NXT
Page - AEW to NXT

Copeland - WWE to AEW
Ricochet - WWE to AEW
MxM - WWE to AEW

Punk - AEW to WWE

Mercedes Mone

Claudio? Why the distinction between WWE/NXT?