2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
As long as you not betting on the shyt tho:huhldup:
I ain’t a gambling man anymore other than maybe a lottery ticket.

I did FanDuel for a while for basketball, won “big” (meaning I won $100 on a $1 entry), then I cashed out while I was still ahead. I was starting to tell myself “maybe I should start doing bigger bets and winning more money,” but I was winning maybe like 33% of the time. So I had to cut it off before it became an addiction.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
One of the people I see at work like once a month and occasionally call is a wrestling fan and we end up talking wrestling every time. This week she wanted to talk what happened on Raw and I was just like :martin:

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
Shidd I'm still embarrassed. You won't catch me in public talking about wrestling :mjlol:
i talk about wrestling in public. i don’t get super into it but people know i enjoy it. i’m a woman so i feel like i can get away with it more… i’ve been told my interest in it is “cute”

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
I remember one time my old co worker was asking me "who you think is going to win at Wrestlemania for the title". I had to see if the coast was clear given that the shyt was 4K embarrassing to even have a discussion about in the public.

#closetwrestlingwatcher #lapsedfan
"Aye Papi you know who the Wyatt sick is?"

Me: nah what's that? :skip:

Damn near slipped up and started to talk about the lore :whew::dead:

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
I'll talk to people about NBA, NFL, random shyt. video games and even anime in public. The moment someone tries to talk to me about wrestling in public
giphy.gif
Man that's how it is for me. I love this shyt fr man. But I'm too shook to talk about it. My aunt still think Stone cold still running shyt and "what channel the wwf come on?" :dead:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
One of the people I see at work like once a month and occasionally call is a wrestling fan and we end up talking wrestling every time. This week she wanted to talk what happened on Raw and I was just like :martin:
I genuinely believe you would turn down a woman willing to fukk the candy corn out of you because of brand loyalty.

This man is the genuine article. :wow:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I genuinely believe you would turn down a woman willing to fukk the candy corn out of you because of brand loyalty.

This man is the genuine article. :wow:
Well I would get fired if I did anything with this woman because it would be an ethics violation. Plus I wouldn't want to.

But WWE fan, I don't wallow around with the poors, what kind of animal do you think I am :picard:

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Yeah, the knockouts division is going to experience a reset period again especially when you look at the division
  • Masha Slamovich: Active and more than likely will dethrone Jordynne
  • Killer Kelly: Pregnant/Maternity leave
  • Xia Brookside: Active
  • KiLynn King: Injured, but is expected to return soon
  • Savannah Evans: Active outside of the company
  • Steph De Lander: Active
  • Ash by Elegance: Active
  • Jody Threat: Active
  • Dani Luna: Active
  • Havok: Out for personal reasons
  • Alisha: Active
  • Rosemary: Active
  • Harley Hudson: Active outside of the company and haven't debuted in the states yet
  • Tasha Steelz: Active, but more than likely next to leave
Looks like an MLB Trade Deadline, Wavier wire list