2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

br82186

Superstar
Daps
TNA/WWE cosying up keeps making me wonder how people like Nemeth, Ash, Ali etc feel about being effectively back within the Universe.

Ziggler especially seemed to be enjoying his expanded freedom of speech on the podcasts a few months back, but his non-WWE run overall hasn't caught fire like Cardona or even Ali... now he finds himself champion in an NXT feeder brand just with a different name.

Wonder how much he saw coming or if it's all come as a surprise. :lupe:
1. Ali is done with TNA
2. D'Amore's firing makes me think he was standing in the way of a WWE/TNA working relationship. Whether that's belief of bad intentions or the fact he truly wanted to challenge as the third best brand in wrestling remains to be seen.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
WWE truly trying to go full UFC

That crowd reaction whenever he comes out is going to be extremely interesting. Because I'm expecting glazing the same levels Vince got after the sexual harassment news came out.
daniel-bryan-daniel.gif

Dumb ass wrestling fans continue to be centipedes because a "legend" pops up. The same crowds that screamed fukk CM Punk, and suddenly CM Punk chants at All In.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
daniel-bryan-daniel.gif

Dumb ass wrestling fans continue to be centipedes because a "legend" pops up. The same crowds that screamed fukk CM Punk, and suddenly CM Punk chants at All In.

On some real shyt, can't wait for those older wrestling fans/early indies to stop watching.

shyt smark crowds, tribalism, etc. only exists from that age range, I swear

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
1. Ali is done with TNA
2. D'Amore's firing makes me think he was standing in the way of a WWE/TNA working relationship. Whether that's belief of bad intentions or the fact he truly wanted to challenge as the third best brand in wrestling remains to be seen.
D’Amore was the one negotiating it and lined up Grace’s appearance at the Rumble

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
On some real shyt, can't wait for those older wrestling fans/early indies to stop watching.

I follow 20-something year olds on Twitter that are on the fukk the Fed train even harder than I am. They probably the loudest with it too.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I follow 20-something year olds on Twitter that are on the fukk the Fed train even harder than I am. They probably the loudest with it too.

Question..

Not coming at you or anyone particular

But how come the most tribal “fukk the fed” “AEWLOL” ass nikkas are always habitually anonymous?

Ya’ll ever notice that? Type of profiles that don’t have a picture of themselves in sight. Whole online identity just dedicated to a wrestling company from the profile pic to everything in between. That don’t be weird to yall? Lol

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Question..

But how come the most tribal “fukk the fed” “AEWLOL” ass nikkas are always habitually anonymous?

Ya’ll ever notice that? Type of profiles that don’t have a picture of themselves in sight. Whole online identity just dedicated to a wrestling company from the profile pic to everything in between. That don’t be weird to yall? Lol

the funniest shyt is NBA Twitter where somebody will have the handle "PG13GOAT" or something running a Paul George stan account and then eventually it turns out to be some white guy from Nebraska

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

I know I wasn't bugging, but it's always these grizzled old b*stards that are stuck in the Attitude era, that want to make the most out of this crumb of a "war" or lack thereof.

I was watching some events last month, and it felt "refreshing", just going in with a casual mindset, instead of "Fed" and "Dub" mentality. The shyt actually was pretty dope. I miss that type of energy, but you have Meltz and these washed up NWO shirt wearing smarks funking up the vibes to a crowd that's honestly trying to watch a wrestling show.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Question..

Because cowardice is essential to the Internet. As long as anonymity is a concept, it will keep on floating. No different from any other brand and the internet in general. Hell, the shyt pops off in The Coli and once they verify if you are black threads pop up, heads want to hide in their little corners like hoes.

Its just life in the binary, sadly. Hell, I'm 80 percent masked off with my truth, despite lying about my identity as a black man because I'm a koala and shyt :hubie:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Question..

Because they're socially awkward fat incels who only have a "voice" from the safety of their computer screen. Didn't that AEW botches guy get exposed as being a fat dork with a sweat hog wife?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Question..

Because people are fukking weird and will dox you (or worse) over criticizing wrestling even if you do it in good faith.