2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Where did I ever say anything close to that? I just said he came off like a cac. He coulda been Asian, Latino, or pacific islander, I’d still say the same thing. He acts like a cac.

If it’s not someone thinking they know your emotional state, it’s someone twisting words around. :snoop:
Stop speaking on what’s black or not. Shyt don’t concern you. Stick to talking wrestling.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Whatever opinions I have I will express them like an adult, Anyone who disagrees is allowed to as well because it's their opinion.

All the extra weirdo shyt is not needed.

Pretending to be civilized yet you’re the one who throws gas on the fire. Calling me “defensive about AEW” because I disagreed with your viewpoint. Ain’t no talking about AEW when we were just talking about Ricochet’s pull as a wrestler.

Take a look in the mirror and see who’s really a weirdo. :usure:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Stop speaking on what’s black or not. Shyt don’t concern you. Stick to talking wrestling.
Again, here you go making up shyt. I never said anything close to the guy “acting black.” I just said he acts like a cac. Big difference, idiot.

I’ll finish up this shyt with you, then hitting ignore button. Maybe then you won’t follow me around like a lost dog wanting attention.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Apologize and move on, punk. What you said was suspect as hell.
“sorry for thinking you were a cac even though you come off like a cac.” Really? :heh:

I’ve been on record saying I’m not :mjpls:. There’s no way in hell I would be posting on this board if I was. Do you not see how stupid it would be for a racist to post on a hip hop board? Why would a racist wanna post on a mainly black board? :what:

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
“sorry for thinking you were a cac even though you come off like a cac.” Really? :heh:

I’ve been on record saying I’m not :mjpls:. There’s no way in hell I would be posting on this board if I was. Do you not see how stupid it would be for a racist to post on a hip hop board? Why would a racist wanna post on a mainly black board? :what:
Just apologize and stop trying to juelz. Damn you hard headed:what:
You honestly can’t see how that shyt looked? :gucci:

There has been plenty of racist/trolls that have been banned in the past.

Edit: also I’m not trying to get you banned. But I had to say something. Shyt came off hella :mjpls:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Pretending to be civilized yet you’re the one who throws gas on the fire. Calling me “defensive about AEW” because I disagreed with your viewpoint. Ain’t no talking about AEW when we were just talking about Ricochet’s pull as a wrestler.

Take a look in the mirror and see who’s really a weirdo. :usure:
👍