2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Absolutely looking forward to their respective matches with Rick O’Shea

It’s wild that you could literally make a laundry list of matchups you could picture Ricochet being a part of in AEW.

He's gonna be one of those who’s “All In” on AEW, and not at all looking back at WWE
As long as TK doesn't get tired of playing with him. Look how he did Komander and Gravity once he found Hologram :mjpls:

Silkk

Daps
Those guys don’t have the star power and history like Ricochet. In fact, those 3 are gonna take Ls to Rico and everyone who likes flippy shyt will like the matches.
No doubt, He'll probably bring him in and give him a random 15 minute 50/50 match with one of them like he did Jay White. Hopefully it doesn't take him a year to find something meaningful for him after that.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Also, Ricochet isn't anywhere near the level of star that Okada, Jay White, Ospreay, Jeff Hardy, etc. were and all except Ospreay mostly fell off when they got there.

Ricochet is probably around the same level of star as Claudio was when he left.
Wrestling fans all over know Rico more than those 3 flippy guys. He had a mini-feud with Logan Paul. A former champion in the E. Did BOSJ. Had a name on the indies before getting signed by the E. No one is comparing star power but you.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Ricochet gone be good for a couple spots Recreate his match with Osprey then disappear to Rampage or ROH
What a reach. Ricochet isn’t just another guy. He’s someone who is gonna be over AF in AEW. There’s no way he ends up in ROH except for maybe a random match or 2 on big shows to help sell tickets.

The only thing concerning is if TK doesn’t stretch out his use in flippy matches. Even then, there’s still a lot of talent that aren’t his style he can work with. Rico is one of those guys that can matchup well with almost every talent.

Silkk

Daps
Those guys don’t have the star power and history like Ricochet. In fact, those 3 are gonna take Ls to Rico and everyone who likes flippy shyt will like the matches.

Wrestling fans all over know Rico more than those 3 flippy guys. He had a mini-feud with Logan Paul. A former champion in the E. Did BOSJ. Had a name on the indies before getting signed by the E. No one is comparing star power but you.
tumblr_pnrrifkGyR1txtch1o2_400.gifv

tumblr_pnrrifkGyR1txtch1o4_400.gifv

Silkk

Daps
Ok, but i just said he has a bigger name than those 3 guys, which is true. Those 3 Lucha guys are basically enhancement talent, and Rico is far from that. I never said Rico is as big as ____.
It was just a random thought bro. I didn't quote you on that one. You just be on super attack mode when it comes to AEW.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It was just a random thought bro. I didn't quote you on that one. You just be on super attack mode when it comes to AEW.
Here goes this guy with the same ol shyt. Always trying to fall back on Stan bullshyt when he can’t have a logical and reasonable discussion. You’re out here saying shyt unrelated to the discussion just because I used certain words. Somehow I’m in “super attack mode” over calling out your shyt. :dead:

I’m just saying Ricochet isn’t just another guy. He’s an established talent.

Silkk

Daps
Here goes this guy with the same ol shyt. Always trying to fall back on Stan bullshyt when he can’t have a logical and reasonable discussion. You’re out here saying shyt unrelated to the discussion just because I used certain words. Somehow I’m in “super attack mode” over calling out your shyt. :dead:

I’m just saying Ricochet isn’t just another guy. He’s an established talent.
It aint just my posts but aight