2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I didn’t take shyt out of context. I told you that shyt didn’t look right. Instead you got defensive when all you had to do was either delete that shyt or apologize. I’m not about to resort to name calling.
Ive been calling him a cac because he comes off like one. I was surprised to find out he wasn’t white. I never assumed he was black or any other group besides white. You’re twisting it around and making it seem like I think he should “act black.” I don’t get that logic when I never said anything other than the guy comes off like a cac.

If the guy wasn’t an a$$hole, then maybe I’d apologize for assuming he was a cac. You’re accusing me of :mjpls: and you wonder why I got defensive? :dahell:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
SERIOUSLY
I'm saying this in the nicest possible way - after reading all the nonsense of the last couple of pages, take a breath and log off for a few hours

this shyt isn't healthy

Every time I try to have a logical, reasonable discussion, a$$holes always gotta pull the “Stan” bullshyt because I disagree.

All I was trying to say was Ricochet isn’t just another random wrestler. Then the same ol dudes come in here and jump on the “you’re defending AEW!” bandwagon. The same dudes who get triggered by my posts when I’m not even quoting them. The same guys who derail the topics just because they don’t like me.

I’m tired of this shyt as much as you guys. I don’t like that this has to go on. But I’m not gonna let some jaxkasses try to shyt on me and twist my words around.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Then the same ol dudes come in here and jump on the “you’re defending AEW!” bandwagon. The same dudes who get triggered by my posts when I’m not even quoting them. The same guys who derail the topics just because they don’t like me.

I’m tired of this shyt as much as you guys. I don’t like that this has to go on. But I’m not gonna let some jaxkasses try to shyt on me and twist my words around.

Just use the ignore function.

You have no obligation to respond to anyone on the Internet... and you don't gain anything from doing so either.

In the whole history of the Internet you can count using the fingers on one hand the number of times someone has said "Well, when you put it like that, you're right! You've changed my mind!"

All you need to do is scroll past toxic posts. If you aren't able to control your own reactions, let the ignore function do it for you.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Just use the ignore function.

You have no obligation to respond to anyone on the Internet... and you don't gain anything from doing so either.

In the whole history of the Internet you can count using the fingers on one hand the number of times someone has said "Well, when you put it like that, you're right! You've changed my mind!"

All you need to do is scroll past toxic posts. If you aren't able to control your own reactions, let the ignore function do it for you.
Yes, you’re right, but I’m the kind of guy who isn’t gonna take shyt from people.

A lot of people can call me a “problem” on here, but look at the a$$holes that I’m always butting heads with. They’re part of the problem too. Don’t try to single me out when these dudes always wanna start ganging up on me. And im not the only one they start shyt up with either.

Last edited:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Yes, you’re right, but I’m the kind of guy isn’t gonna take shyt from people.

A lot of people can call me a “problem” on here, but look at the a$$holes that I’m always butting heads with. They’re part of the problem too. Don’t try to single me out when these dudes always wanna start ganging up on me. And im not the only one they start shyt up with either.

Nah, I'm not singling out - you, for example, are not on my ignore list - hope you don't feel any malice in my words either, but "isn't gonna take shyt" quickly turns into "spends whole life dealing with and thinking about shyt" if you're not judicious with the scrolling and ignoring.

Keep the Menace, but consult your inner-Monk once in a while :obama:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Nah, I'm not singling out - you, for example, are not on my ignore list - hope you don't feel any malice in my words either, but "isn't gonna take shyt" quickly turns into "spends whole life dealing with and thinking about shyt" if you're not judicious with the scrolling and ignoring.

Keep the Menace, but consult your inner-Monk once in a while :obama:
Na, you’re cool. I didn’t take your post as singling me out. I admit I was part of the problem, but others will likely not do that for themselves.

I’m really trying to stop this bullshyt, but others wanna act like children and push me. I don’t like to be pushed. But yeah, I’m gonna start putting douchebags on ignore. The fact these dudes get so triggered by me but don’t pull me on ignore is funny tho. :skip:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Also, Ricochet isn't anywhere near the level of star that Okada, Jay White, Ospreay, Jeff Hardy, etc. were and all except Ospreay mostly fell off when they got there.

Ricochet is probably around the same level of star as Claudio was when he left.
Jeff HArdy only has himself to blame. He and Matt were going to be the next tag champs when he got arrested.