2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Just apologize and stop trying to juelz. Damn you hard headed:what:
You honestly can’t see how that shyt looked? :gucci:

There has been plenty of racist/trolls that have been banned in the past.

The guy above actually called me a “spic.” That’s racist.

Thinking a poster is a cac because the way he posts is like a cac. How is that racist? You’re the one trying to twist my words into something else.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
The guy above actually called me a “spic.” That’s racist.

Thinking a poster is a cac because the way he posts is like a cac. How is that racist? You’re the one trying to twist my words into something else.
I’ve never defended that shyt. He was wrong and action was taken due to your buddy. I didn’t twist your words. The shyt came off :mjpls:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I’ve never defended that shyt. He was wrong and action was taken due to your buddy. I didn’t twist your words. The shyt came off :mjpls:
If I said “you sure don’t act like a black guy,” then yeah, question it. I just said he came off like a cac and was surprised to find out he wasn’t a cac. You’re pulling at straws because you don’t like me.

Since you don’t have me on ignore, I’ll go ahead and put you on so I can have one less a$$hole to start shyt up with. You can’t help yourself whenever I’m around. You stay being a mark for me like several others on here. I don’t even know what I did to trigger you because I never had issues with you before. :skip:

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
If I said “you sure don’t act like a black guy,” then yeah, question it. I just said he came off like a cac and was surprised to find out he wasn’t a cac. You’re pulling at straws because you don’t like me.

Since you don’t have me on ignore, I’ll go ahead and put you on so I can have one less a$$hole to start shyt up with. You can’t help yourself whenever I’m around. You stay being a mark for me like several others on here. I don’t even know what I did to trigger you because I never had issues with you before. :skip:
You have every right to put me on ignore champ:manny:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
:what: Why am I not on your ignore list? Calling me names knowing in person you would cross the street in my presence. Is wild
I’d call you a retard if we were having a conversation and you actually came off like a retard. But who calls someone a retard out of nowhere when they’re crossing the street?

You took my post out of context, made up your own take just to start shyt, and started more bullshyt.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
I’d call you a retard if we were having a conversation and you actually came off like a retard. But who calls someone a retard out of nowhere when they’re crossing the street?

You took my post out of context, made up your own take just to start shyt, and started more bullshyt.
I didn’t take shyt out of context. I told you that shyt didn’t look right. Instead you got defensive when all you had to do was either delete that shyt or apologize. I’m not about to resort to name calling.