2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
And here you go changing the subject.

You check the box of a cac. I’m not the only one who thinks you are too.

In not gonna derail the thread and bother fighting with your bytch ass

Go check the verification thread, and then go fukk yourself. In that exact order. This the last time I waste my time on you

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
In not gonna derail the thread and bother fighting with your bytch ass

Go check the verification thread, and then go fukk yourself. In that exact order. This the last time I waste my time on you
Anyone can say they’re something they’re not online. And You’re the fukkboy who stays on my dikk whenever I post. You don’t want smoke then shut the fukk up. Stay hiding, racist Canadian cac.

Edit: wow, you really are black. Sure did fool me with the way you act. You’re still a mark ass hoe.

Last edited:

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Anyone can say they’re something they’re not online. And You’re the fukkboy who stays on my dikk whenever I post. You don’t want smoke then shut the fukk up. Stay hiding, racist Canadian cac.

Edit: wow, you really are black. Sure did fool me with the way you act. You’re still a mark ass hoe.
:mjpls: This is a Mexican saying this btw

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
:mjpls: This is a Mexican saying this btw
What’s :mjpls: about that? I just said dude acts like a cac. You know a lot of non-white people who refer to men as “big dikk” or “daddy/papa”? Or love mayonnaise? Or supposed rap fans who never listened to Natural Born Killerz?

Trying to make something out of nothing. You clowns just can’t help yourselves when I post. And im Mexican American, jackass.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Fuxk all that. How should a black person act?:mjpls:

Where did I ever say anything close to that? I just said he came off like a cac. He coulda been Asian, Latino, or pacific islander, I’d still say the same thing. He acts like a cac.

If it’s not someone thinking they know your emotional state, it’s someone twisting words around. :snoop:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
17a5412e-b8bf-4fc1-9c07-37321b3c6e24_text.gif