2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
Ngl I like Lashley a lot but I never would have thought he would have had the success he has in his career in both WWE/TNA. Athletic freak but he’s one of the most bland guys on the mic I ever heard. Salute to him with whatever he wants to do.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Whatever plans HHH had for Lashley got fukked up anyway once the crowd didn't go with that heel turn even though he was beating down Rey Mysterio. Put them in a weird position unless they just decided to feed him to Roman he was kind of stuck.
The problem was that HHH never went full heel with them. The booking clearly showed that he was riding the fence with them, and that's why the fans didn't take to it. The fans didn't ruin the heel turn, the banana nosed idiot ruined it.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
It‘s not like dude is doing anything amazing breh

He’s low midcard status. If Lashley was under his shoes we all would complain that they should do more with him.

He's doing bootleg Wyatt shyt since before (RIP) Bray came back and now he's in a slow burn feud with the New Day that going NOWHERE. Send his ass to the Impact Zone and don't tell him they changed the name to TNA.

You're not breaking any news that Hunter has "his own people" I talk about that all the time on here when it comes to DIY, Candice/Indi, Karrion Kross, Seth Rollins, etc..

But that doesn't mean Lashley can't be pushed like a threat.

Seth cool, the rest :beli: