2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
IMG-1625.png

Rhio is a good wrestler - very vanilla currently, but strong moveset and a good look. She'd be perfect for the PC.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
The ONLY hang up Bobby has is that he is 48. How do you not have something for this dude?!
While speaking on The Ringer Wrestling podcast, Bobby Lashley talked about retiring from professional wrestling. Lashley revealed that he doesn’t want to wrestle when he is 50.

“I’ll know when it’s time to say when, but I’m far from there. I’m looking at the years and looking at what I believe I can do and I’m like, ‘I don’t believe I should be wrestling when I’m 50 years old,’ but I feel so good now that I don’t know.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
While speaking on The Ringer Wrestling podcast, Bobby Lashley talked about retiring from professional wrestling. Lashley revealed that he doesn’t want to wrestle when he is 50.

I think age plays a big role in this and most likely how much he’s earning with his current contract.

Before y’all bring up the Orton’s and Cena’s of the world, unfortunately I’m assuming that Bob doesn’t move numbers for them to put him in the main event scene at his age.

I would still push him but I’m looking at this shyt from an objective standpoint.

Last edited:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I was so excited when he returned, Lashley was one of my favorites back in the day but they fumbled so much with him. I felt like he could have been pushed even more. Missed out on a lot of great feuds. He would be a great get for AEW if he's interested. Shoutout to Tamina for lasting so long

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I was so excited when he returned, Lashley was one of my favorites back in the day but they fumbled so much with him. I felt like he could have been pushed even more. Missed out on a lot of great feuds. He would be a great get for AEW if he's interested. Shoutout to Tamina for lasting so long

He should go to TNA honestly but I get it. AEW is a bigger platform. Problem is powerhouses on that show are not booked well consistently.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Lashley is a clear main event talent... not sure what's going on but Vince of all people was actually pushing him...
It's entirely clear what's going on. Vince had his own set of people that he insisted on using and HHH isn't an exception to that.

No different than any other realm when someone new is in charge.

That's just the way it works.