2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It's entirely clear what's going on. Vince had his own set of people that he insisted on using and HHH isn't an exception to that.

No different than any other realm when someone new is in charge.

That's just the way it works.

You're not breaking any news that Hunter has "his own people" I talk about that all the time on here when it comes to DIY, Candice/Indi, Karrion Kross, Seth Rollins, etc..

But that doesn't mean Lashley can't be pushed like a threat.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You're not breaking any news that Hunter has "his own people" I talk about that all the time on here when it comes to DIY, Candice/Indi, Karrion Kross, Seth Rollins, etc..

But that doesn't mean Lashley can't be pushed like a threat.
Of course, but that doesn't mean that people on this site or Lashley himself will be happy with it depending on the storyline.

You'd essentially have posters griping about it like they are now if it's not anything meaningful.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I was so excited when he returned, Lashley was one of my favorites back in the day but they fumbled so much with him. I felt like he could have been pushed even more. Missed out on a lot of great feuds. He would be a great get for AEW if he's interested. Shoutout to Tamina for lasting so long
Vince loved Lashley, and that's why he made him the almighty and a legit champion.
IMG-1625.png
This is why fightful is such a joke, no deal or discussion was offered yet the WWE has interest? :mjlol:

You knew MVP was on his way out when he called out HHH's:mjpls:booking of black talent, but losing Lashley is a giant L. Tamina already retired a few months ago so that's not a shock. The WWE is handing Tony Khan a lifeline and if he's smart he'll start booking better, because the WWE can go from really hot to cold as fukk real quick. I never trusted HHH as everyone here in the TSC knows, and he's not proving me wrong.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Lashley is the kind of guy that Tony Khan wouldn't know how to book except for an undefeated streak + title reign, and I have a hard time picturing TK making Bobby anything more than TNT/Int/Continental champ.

Basically he'd be Miro 2.0.
That would be better than what HHH has done to him.