2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What to criticize WWE about other than how they book black talent :yeshrug:

That's one.... although it's not all bad. Lashley and Tez are being mismanaged though.

The other thing is how much former NXT Black & Gold talent is still around and none of them are over...

But that's hidden by the good stories and characters that do exist.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
That's one.... although it's not all bad. Lashley and Tez are being mismanaged though.

The other thing is how much former NXT Black & Gold talent is still around and none of them are over...

But that's hidden by the good stories and characters that do exist.
No story

They’re just there

No rhyme no reason just there

Ok there is more to criticize :manny:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ye
Bro, that’s whats really crazy

:heh:

I could be way off, but I almost feel like most of us in TSC watch at the very LEAST, Dynamite, RAW and Smackdown most weeks.

So we really all fans of both companies in some respect if we’re even willing to pay attention..

Most of the posturing on these sites is really just dudes trying to one-up each other by shytting on things they’re actually a fan of, to get the upper hand on the other side.. that’s why you’ll see dudes turn on wrestlers they’ve literally stanned for decades just off a company switch. It’s kinda crazy
I watch them all even though I like AEW better doesn't mean that WWE and other promos have fire. I came up in the era most of the shyt we see online as an 80s baby would be on some underground tape.