2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The context of Andrade

I’ll shyt on AEW for not doing anything with him when they had the chance because he’s just part of a long list of mother fukkers TK didn’t know what to Do with when AEW is lacking guys that are over

I’m not going to give the same criticism to WWE because why would I? nikka I’m try to see the rock, cm punk, Cody, Randy Orton, Roman, etc.. am I really supposed to act fake outrage Andrade not some guy who’s super over?

This makes no sense.... you're just making it about personal preference which is fine because at the end of the day that's all we really truly care about but the fact that you are trying to disguise your personal preferences as an objective take is the part that's funny...

There is no special "context" to Andrade...

He left WWE as a midcarder.... he came into AEW as a midcarder.... now he's back in WWE as a midcader... that's just who he is. You can claim that AEW used his wrong or that WWE used him wrong but if you are saying one promotion used him better than the other I'm going to say that's bullshyt because he's never been above a midcard act since he came up from NXT. That's actually the only place where he looked like a superstar but that's a smaller promotion where you can be a big fish in a small pond.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I used Andrade as an example to show you context where one promotion might get a critique over something another promotion might not, rightfully so.

And you being a clown going off of “ifs” if that was Starks… well nikka it ain’t and it didn’t happen and tsc didn’t act a certain way

And there is open conversations here you just being a bytch. Talking about I don’t have a pulse on the tsc… I guess not since I really don’t know who you are :dahell:
I tried to be nice but here you go with the name calling like a sour bytch. :francis:

Theres no “what ifs” when you know how dudes in here operate. Fair, equal criticism my ass. I don’t got time to read your mark babble fantasy booking paragraphs. :camby:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
This makes no sense.... you're just making it about personal preference which is fine because at the end of the day that's all we really truly care about but the fact that you are trying to disguise your personal preferences as an objective take is the part that's funny...

He left WWE as a midcarder.... he came into AEW as a midcarder.... now he's back in WWE as a midcader... that's just who he is. You can claim that AEW used his wrong or that WWE used him wrong but if you are saying one promotion used him better than the other I'm going to say that's bullshyt because he's never been above a midcard act since he came up from NXT. That's actually the only place where he looked like a superstar but that's a smaller promotion where you can be a big fish in a small pond.
Bro, I went back to read his post and it reads like mark babble to the fullest.

“I’ll talk shyt about AEW not using him, but criticize WWE for using him wrong.”

Does he not realize complaining is complaining? Talking about the context of bytching. :dead:

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

Maybe Andrade should just go back to NXT then? :manny:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps

but there is context

I can shyt on how a company uses a wrestler in different promotions for different reasons. I don’t have to shyt on two different promotions for the same reason if it doesn’t actually apply.

Someone here the other day posted a tweet directed at Andrade because he got crickets last Friday talking about “the grass isn’t always greener”

I’m like who gives a fukk the dude had a wrestlemania match with Rey. If he’s a mid carder so be it the top is too crowded right now anyways…. Listing those names wasn’t meant to be a preference it was a fact that they’re all over af and deserve more screen time and effort from creative team than someone like him. My gripe is if he’s going to be mid card then put him in mid card storylines that are interesting… wwe has a few of them

I can’t use those same arguments for AEW. There aren’t a lot of guys at the top that are over. Hell there aren’t any interesting mid card storylines. So when Andrade leaves im asking why didn’t they use him better

Idk shyt man makes sense to me but lemme go smoke this blunt and I’ll be back to tell you all how I’ve been thinking cm punk top five of all time

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
argument aside this is facts

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
but there is context

I can shyt on how a company uses a wrestler in different promotions for different reasons. I don’t have to shyt on two different promotions for the same reason if it doesn’t actually apply.

Someone here the other day posted a tweet directed at Andrade because he got crickets last Friday talking about “the grass isn’t always greener”

I’m like who gives a fukk the dude had a wrestlemania match with Rey. If he’s a mid carder so be it the top is too crowded right now anyways…. Listing those names wasn’t meant to be a preference it was a fact that they’re all over af and deserve more screen time and effort from creative team than someone like him. My gripe is if he’s going to be mid card then put him in mid card storylines that are interesting… wwe has a few of them

I can’t use those same arguments for AEW. There aren’t a lot of guys at the top that are over. Hell there aren’t any interesting mid card storylines. So when Andrade leaves im asking why didn’t they use him better

Idk shyt man makes sense to me but lemme go smoke this blunt and I’ll be back to tell you all how I’ve been thinking cm punk top five of all time
Change your name to Double Talk Luffy because this is some mark babble. Weak booking is weak booking, but dude wants to bring in “context”. :mjlol:

the reality is the fans just don’t give a shyt about Andrade. You can blame it on dude’s lack of charisma or the E’s lack of investment or both. I like dude, but the fans won’t care if they don’t have a reason.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Change your name to Double Talk Luffy because this is some mark babble. Weak booking is weak booking, but dude wants to bring in “context”. :mjlol:

the reality is the fans just don’t give a shyt about Andrade. You can blame it on dude’s lack of charisma or the E’s lack of investment or both. I like dude, but the fans won’t care if they don’t have a reason.

Damn am I trippin :wow:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Damn am I trippin :wow:

Andrade is talented in ring, but he lacks personality. The Million Dollar Suvacito gimmick in AEW felt bland; his promos were just meh. And no one cared about the gimmick either.

The E could do more for him but so far they haven’t. I’d say give him and Charlotte a power couple heel gimmick and they can be world champs together. And let Charlotte do the talking, even though she’s not so good herself (last I saw).

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It’s not bullshyt

And put Starks in the same shoes as ricochet and I feel like nobody here would give a fukk lol.
One or two posters, or 20 random mfs complaining on X isn’t the consensus of 1000000 wrestling fans lol.

AEW gets shytted on rightfully so. Like I said context matters, I’m not going to shyt on wwe for something AEW gets shytted on if the context doesn’t fit.

The context of Andrade

I’ll shyt on AEW for not doing anything with him when they had the chance because he’s just part of a long list of mother fukkers TK didn’t know what to Do with when AEW is lacking guys that are over

I’m not going to give the same criticism to WWE because why would I? nikka I’m try to see the rock, cm punk, Cody, Randy Orton, Roman, etc.. am I really supposed to act fake outrage Andrade not some guy who’s super over?

What I can criticize wwe is how they’re using Andrade atm…. Wwe having Latino dudes beef with one another and every black dude facing kross are fair criticisms wwe deserve…. A criticism that wouldn’t apply to AEW and it would have to be called out if someone tried to use this against them…

Context breh

But I don’t think you care for open conversation here

Using extreme part timers like Roman and Rock someone winding down like Orton and Punk collapses your point. There’s opportunity for a big spot in WWE than AEW and Andrade won’t get it. That’s notable and worth discussing if someone made the jump for a lower spot on the card

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Using extreme part timers like Roman and Rock someone winding down like Orton and Punk collapses your point. There’s opportunity for a big spot in WWE than AEW and Andrade won’t get it. That’s notable and worth discussing if someone made the jump for a lower spot on the card

Don’t remember any AEW fan in the world that wanted him there. I’d have fired Miro Andrade Malakai & Buddy by now.
My thoughts have evolved from when HHH first tried to poach. It hurts AEW to ever give Malakai, Buddy, Andrade, Miro anymore tv time. Send them back to Levesque.
I agree with the spirit of this. No mid carder in any era should be able to nix doing a job. Especially those who WWE already fired. When I started watching wrestling, Steamboat, Snuka and Tito were all veteran jobbers and that’s Andrade, Miro, etc if they returned.
I say AEW needs to tighten up the roster. It’s clear that Tony won’t ever push Andrade, Miro, Malakai, Buddy due to the burner phone thing, etc so just let them all go back. I don’t trust them to put over the next guys and you won’t put them on top. HHH can’t push them all, flood WWE with them.