2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Got Bron heat while writing Ricochet off tv. Two birds with one stone.

I really wish yall could be normal about this stuff. The hidden agendas in these posts really ruin this site lol like straight up. Yall don’t get tired of posturing for AEW/WWE in every post? Goddamn
Bro, it’s not about hidden agendas. It’s about keeping the same energy going. It’s like these dudes think the E could do no wrong. Bron beat a former US/IC champ in Ricochet last week and just went over a future key player that was a former NXT/NXT UK champ. That’s not enough to show the guys a beast?

Since Trips decided to blow his load on Ilja/Bron already, why not have Bron fukk up Ilja even more after the match? He’s actually staying. Using Ricochet was irrelevant since we knew he was leaving.

“But but they used him well in a meaningless midcard feud! How dare you! :sadcam:

You mu fukkas always gotta throw your cape on or blame some Stan wars bullshyt. I guarantee you people woulda bytched if this happened to Ricky Starks. Fickle ass mu fukkas. :scust:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Bro, it’s not about hidden agendas. It’s about keeping the same energy going.

how about we get a new concept going - Having ya own energy.

If your opinion on a WWE angle (and vice versa) is just a pseudo reaction to how you feel the other side responds if the roles are reversed, you are absolutely on some stan war bullshyt.

And you can’t “ya’ll” me. I’m literally an AEW fan that thinks Ricochet wasn’t used to his full potential in WWE and will prosper literally anywhere he goes because he’s one of the most physically gifted athletes we’ve ever seen in a wrestling ring. I’m also a WWE fan that thinks using Ricochet’s exit to further Bron’s momentum was a no brainer.

It’s that simple lol.. again, every post doesn’t have to be some weird posturing to one up eachother. That shyt is so played out.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
When someone is on the way out you either get job out or taken off tv or both but now dudes want to complain & say Hunter being petty when these types of angle have been done in wrestling for years.

How many posts are on here complaining about Starks being taken off TV and how he's been done wrong because of it. I know my guy @Larry has seen this but we can also pull receipts :lolbron:

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised

If your opinion on a WWE angle (and vice versa) is just a pseudo reaction to how you feel the other side responds if the roles are reversed, you are absolutely on some stan war bullshyt.

And you can’t “ya’ll” me. I’m literally an AEW fan that thinks Ricochet wasn’t used to his full potential in WWE and will prosper literally anywhere he goes because he’s one of the most physically gifted athletes we’ve ever seen in a wrestling ring. I’m also a WWE fan that thinks using Ricochet’s exit to further Bron’s momentum was a no brainer.

It’s that simple lol.. again, every post doesn’t have to be some weird posturing to one up eachother. That shyt is played out. It’s 2024 man goddamn
You fighting the good fight but unfortunately for you logic doesn’t exists in the tsc:wow:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
If this was Vince

Ricochet would’ve lost every match he’d had the last two months

Embarrassed him & Samantha

Then never mentioned him again

Bet next week they still mention him next Monday given he’s not in AEW by that time
Vince would have had dude wearing a dress or something

:francis:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
How many posts are on here complaining about Starks being taken off TV and how he's been done wrong because of it. I know my guy @Larry has seen this but we can also pull receipts :lolbron:

I feel like anyone pretending to be up in arms over Ricky being off tv is just being disingenuous at this point.

A lot of yall don’t even care that Starks isn’t on tv. It’s just an easy jab to take at AEW so nikkas triple down on it

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

And you can’t “ya’ll” me. I’m literally an AEW fan that think Ricochet wasn’t used to his full potential in WWE and will prosper literally anywhere he goes because he’s one of the most physically gifted athletes we’ve ever seen in a wrestling ring. I’m also a WWE fan that thinks using Ricochet’s exit to further Bron’s momentum was a no brainer.

It’s that simple lol.. again, every post doesn’t have to be some weird posturing to one up eachother. That shyt is played out. It’s 2024 man goddamn
And I fukkin bet if I said “Ricochet wasn’t used to his potential” you’d still label me a Stan. I don’t even think that because he was always gonna be limited there. He actually won their midcard belts, which was gonna be his ceiling.

You guys act like I’m criticizing the entire product. I just make one comment like once a week because it doesn’t make sense and you mu fukkas take up arms. I hate you mu fukkas who throw out the Stan wars bullshyt. I actually watch NXT and was live posting during this weekend’s event. I never even said anything bad about the show or slick talked. I watxh all this shyt for entertainment and criticism is thrown everywhere.

Like I said, substitute Ricochet for Starks and you guys would make a big deal of it and bytch. Shut the fukk up with this bullshyt. :scust:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I feel like anyone pretending to be up in arms over Ricky being off tv is just being disingenuous at this point.

A lot of yall don’t even care that Starks isn’t on tv. It’s just an easy jab to take at AEW so nikkas triple down on it

Exactly... Both sides doing the same shyt lol... and the funny thing to me is how much crossover audience there is between AEW/WWE. Why can't some of the posters on here be normal and enjoy both companies? Or just watch one and not the other and keep it moving? :mjlol:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Exactly... Both sides doing the same shyt lol... and the funny thing to me is how much crossover audience there is between AEW/WWE. Why can't some of the posters on here be normal and enjoy both companies? Or just watch one and not the other and keep it moving? :mjlol:
Bro, the stooges are the WORST. They defend EVERYTHING. I don’t wanna think how they’d defend Melo’s booking as of late. Dude been taking Ls but make Bron look strong, huh? Can’t do that with both? :mjpls: