2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Exactly... Both sides doing the same shyt lol... and the funny thing to me is how much crossover audience there is between AEW/WWE. Why can't some of the posters on here be normal and enjoy both companies? Or just watch one and not the other and keep it moving? :mjlol:

Bro, that’s whats really crazy

:heh:

I could be way off, but I almost feel like most of us in TSC watch at the very LEAST, Dynamite, RAW and Smackdown most weeks.

So we really all fans of both companies in some respect if we’re even willing to pay attention..

Most of the posturing on these sites is really just dudes trying to one-up each other by shytting on things they’re actually a fan of, to get the upper hand on the other side.. that’s why you’ll see dudes turn on wrestlers they’ve literally stanned for decades just off a company switch. It’s kinda crazy

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Bro, that’s whats really crazy

:heh:

I could be way off, but I almost feel like most of us in TSC watch at the very LEAST, Dynamite, RAW and Smackdown most weeks.

So we really all fans of both companies in some respect if we’re even willing to pay attention..

Most of the posturing on these sites is really just dudes trying to one-up each other by shytting on things they’re actually a fan off, to get the upper hand on the other side.. that’s why you’ll see dudes turn on wrestlers they’ve literally stanned for decades just off a company switch. It’s kinda crazy

You right and I'm someone who said AEW was better in 2019 and will tell you now that WWE is better in 2024.... the only people I'd say who are really stooges are the people who didn't like my more fair and balanced approach to Max's old "Stinks" thread.... some weirdos :mjlol:

Cattle is the only strictly AEW stan on here.

It's 1 v 20... :lolbron:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
You right and I'm someone who said AEW was better in 2019 and will tell you now that WWE is better in 2024.... the only people I'd say who are really stooges are the people who didn't like my more fair and balanced approach to Max's old "Stinks" thread.... some weirdos :mjlol:

Cattle is the only strictly AEW stan on here.

It's 1 v 20... :lolbron:

bruh, facts.. and I get it, I used to do the stan war shyt for giggles at one point. as time goes by and AEW ages, It gets more blatantly obvious how pointless and unserious this shyt really is though..

I think there's dudes like Brad and some others who just straight up troll. that's there thing, and it's kinda obvious that's what they're on. I don't even be responding to them like that because its so obvious nikkas are trolling.

but outside of that, theres a weird sub-culture of dudes who are very clearly paying enough attention to WWE and AEW that its obvious they're fans.. so its like, what are we doing? you clearly watch a whole lot of this thing you have smoke for, so whats really going on? whats really the point in even trying to focus on every little minor issue you have and screaming them out against the other sides criticism?

:dead:

why we doing this? lol I probably sound like the old man screaming at the sky, but goddamn. Don't get me wrong, a lot of these criticisms dudes be having are legit, like homie bringing up Melo kinda coasting by off losses.. but the whole tit-for-tat fight fire with fire shyt it turns into is a mess. its hard to have a sincere wrestling conversation without it spiraling into some other shyt

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Yeah so why are you complaining about how they took Ricochet off television :stopitslime:
:camby: I literally said in this very thread I had no problem with how they did it.

For the record, I have no problem writing off a guy like WWE did to Ricochet. Putting someone over on your way out is the way it's traditionally done, especially if you're leaving for another company. It's not like Ricochet is some sure fire future Hall of Famer that you can argue deserves some grand sendoff.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I think there's dudes like Brad and some others who just straight up troll. that's there thing, and it's kinda obvious that's what they're on. I don't even be responding to them like that because its so obvious nikkas are trolling.

Being a full time troll in your 40s scouring the internet for links to post on a message board ain't something to be proud of :pachaha:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
My only criticism right now is booking Bron/Ilja in a midcard feud. That’s a main event feud in the making, or the very least something to setup a midcard belt feud. Just wasting it with nothing on the line.
They’re not there yet this fued will help them get there

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Serious question, I keep seeing the bolded, but can somebody explain exactly what that means?

Re: Ricky Starks

Don't have an issue with keeping him off TV. But I don't understand why they don't lean in to the contract intrigue if the issue is really they're working on a deal. Didn't Tony make a big to do about being an ethical wrestling promoter? If he's not being resigned then cut him.