2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
That's one.... although it's not all bad. Lashley and Tez are being mismanaged though.

The other thing is how much former NXT Black & Gold talent is still around and none of them are over...

But that's hidden by the good stories and characters that do exist.
My biggest concern with a Haitch WWE was him pushing his darlings (Kross, Gargano, Ciampa, Raquel, etc) above their place on the card to the point where it's egregious. He's kept them busy and on TV in some capacity but he hasn't jumped the shark which is fine.

I can't think of a major push he either inherited or initiated that didn't make sense (Roman, Cody, Rhea, Bianca, Gunther, Iyo, Drew, Jey, etc) and he's reserved that "next big deal" presentation for specific talent like Jade and Bron which is smart.

I don't think he's done anything over the top or spectacular but it's just proof that all the product needed was to scrap the senile shyt and tighten up on & behind the camera.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
AEW criticism: entire board goes off.

WWE criticism: don’t talk about it. Shut up and watch.

TSC in a nutshell. :russell:
Not true at all brother. It’s about context.

TSC posters approach to giving both promotion different criticism depends on circumstances. if posters aren’t trolling on this topic but are generally wondering why no one is upset then I have the reiterate this person is a fat virgin that needs to get laid or least get some exercise to touch grass.

No one with any merit truly gives a fukk and wwe and AEW approaches are respectable. TK isn’t burying Starks and is just letting dude chill. Ricochet got taken out in his last appearance. Now if anyone is offended by a wrestler making another wrestler look strong af on his way out then this person just watched their first wrestling show yesterday. It’s like people expected Ricochet to get Sting treatment or something. Lol

Now as far as TSC criticism to both shows it’s genuinely fair here other than the guys who stan certain promotions.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Not true at all brother. It’s about context.

TSC posters approach to giving both promotion different criticism depends on circumstances. if posters aren’t trolling on this topic but are generally wondering why no one is upset then I have the reiterate this person is a fat virgin that needs to get laid or least get some exercise to touch grass.

No one with any merit truly gives a fukk and wwe and AEW approaches are respectable. TK isn’t burying Starks and is just letting dude chill. Ricochet got taken out in his last appearance. Now if anyone is offended by a wrestler making another wrestler look strong af on his way out then this person just watched their first wrestling show yesterday. It’s like people expected Ricochet to get Sting treatment or something. Lol

Now as far as TSC criticism to both shows it’s genuinely fair here other than the guys who stan certain promotions.
That’s bullshyt and you know it. :mjlol:

I don’t have an issue with how Ricochet was used. I just found it funny that’s how they used him. Dudes wanna talk about, “it’s how they write him off!” Like these same idiots didn’t already know he was leaving. It’s pro wrestling, not Breaking Bad.:skip:

Like i said before and you guys continue to ignore: put Starks in Ricochet’s shoes and these mu fukkas would blow up the discussion. Fickle.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

I don’t have an issue with how Ricochet was used. I just found it funny that’s how they used him. Dudes wanna talk about, “it’s how they write him off!” Like these same idiots didn’t already know he was leaving. It’s pro wrestling, not Breaking Bad.:skip:

Like i said before and you guys continue to ignore: put Starks in Ricochet’s shoes and these mu fukkas would blow up the discussion. Fickle.
This dude is somehow equally as bad as cattle but more arrogant in his dogshyt takes

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Anyone who is asking "where is Ricky Starks?" is just a moron at this point :mjlol: We know why he's not being used and if I was Tony Khan I'd do the same thing..

It's much better than the alternative which would be for him to be jobbed out on a weekly basis... which typically happens when someone is leaving a promotion.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps

It’s not bullshyt

And put Starks in the same shoes as ricochet and I feel like nobody here would give a fukk lol.
One or two posters, or 20 random mfs complaining on X isn’t the consensus of 1000000 wrestling fans lol.

AEW gets shytted on rightfully so. Like I said context matters, I’m not going to shyt on wwe for something AEW gets shytted on if the context doesn’t fit.

The context of Andrade

I’ll shyt on AEW for not doing anything with him when they had the chance because he’s just part of a long list of mother fukkers TK didn’t know what to Do with when AEW is lacking guys that are over

I’m not going to give the same criticism to WWE because why would I? nikka I’m try to see the rock, cm punk, Cody, Randy Orton, Roman, etc.. am I really supposed to act fake outrage Andrade not some guy who’s super over?

What I can criticize wwe is how they’re using Andrade atm…. Wwe having Latino dudes beef with one another and every black dude facing kross are fair criticisms wwe deserve…. A criticism that wouldn’t apply to AEW and it would have to be called out if someone tried to use this against them…

Context breh

But I don’t think you care for open conversation here

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It’s not bullshyt

And put Starks in the same shoes as ricochet and I feel like nobody here would give a fukk lol.
One or two posters, or 20 random mfs complaining on X isn’t the consensus of 1000000 wrestling fans lol.

AEW gets shytted on rightfully so. Like I said context matters, I’m not going to shyt on wwe for something AEW gets shytted on if the context doesn’t fit.

The context of Andrade

I’ll shyt on AEW for not doing anything with him when they had the chance because he’s just part of a long list of mother fukkers TK didn’t know what to Do with when AEW is lacking guys that are over

I’m not going to give the same criticism to WWE because why would I? nikka I’m try to see the rock, cm punk, Cody, Randy Orton, Roman, etc.. am I really supposed to act fake outrage Andrade not some guy who’s super over?

What I can criticize wwe is how they’re using Andrade atm…. Wwe having Latino dudes beef with one another and every black dude facing kross are fair criticisms wwe deserve…. A criticism that wouldn’t apply to AEW and it would have to be called out if someone tried to use this against them…

Context breh

But I don’t think you care for open conversation here

The fact you think people in here treat both with fair criticism and thinking dudes in here wouldn’t care if Starks was in Rico’s shoes shows me you have no pulse on the way TSC operates. And you’re jumping to a different discussion that’s unrelated to what we’ve been talking about (Andrade’s booking).

Theres no such thing as an “open conversation” here. But thank you for not being a jackass like a lot of these other dudes.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
The fact you think people in here treat both with fair criticism and thinking dudes in here wouldn’t care if Starks was in Rico’s shoes shows me you have no pulse on the way TSC operates. And you’re jumping to a different discussion that’s unrelated to what we’ve been talking about (Andrade’s booking).

Theres no such thing as an “open conversation” here. But thank you for not being a jackass like a lot of these other dudes.
I used Andrade as an example to show you context where one promotion might get a critique over something another promotion might not, rightfully so.

And you being a clown going off of “ifs” if that was Starks… well nikka it ain’t and it didn’t happen and tsc didn’t act a certain way

And there is open conversations here you just being a bytch. Talking about I don’t have a pulse on the tsc… I guess not since I really don’t know who you are :dahell: