2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
this is how you know that dude is GONE gone

GPpQwiiWQAAsKjm

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
talent needs reps but there's other stuff beyond their control, too. Rico has a whiny sounding voice and when he tries to shout or get aggressive it sounds like he's going through puberty. No matter how good the writing or wording is for a good guy, that's hard to overcome :yeshrug:

Thats what you got MVP for then. I have no doubts in my mind that HBK would do a much better job with him than HHH :mjpls:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
MVP for what?
Ricochet is a mid carder in WWE, he's hit his ceiling
MVP ain't changing that
Yes I wish they started using MVP on TV again
Ricochet is THEE greatest high flyer of all time. There is no reason why Jeff Hardy got as over as he did while Ricochet never came close.

Jeff Hardy might be even worse than Rico on the mic

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just a hypothetical here but looking at the numbers for each side it could possibly be Solo, Tama, Loa, Leo against Roman, Jimmy, Jey, Jacob at some point down the line. Just tossing crap at a wall here.

I was about to ask who the hell is Leo thinking you giving them some honorary white guy like another Sami Zayn then realized it was Hikuleo. :mjlol:

Read it as Lee-o instead of Leh-oh :russ:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Thats what you got MVP for then. I have no doubts in my mind that HBK would do a much better job with him than HHH :mjpls:

Facts

there’s ways around his lack of mic presence. Put him in a tag team. Worked with Cesaro. Give him a heel manager.. do something. Homie was too talented for them to just not really try lol

And I’m not even certain that he’s that bad on the mic. I never thought Ali was that charismatic, but when you see him rock out on the Indy’s it’s like night and day..

They never really set ricochet up to succeed. He had a decent WWE run. I won’t act like it was dog shyt, he did fine.. but it was not nearly close to his actual potential

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I was about to ask who the hell is Leo thinking you giving them some honorary white guy like another Sami Zayn then realized it was Hikuleo. :mjlol:

Read it as Lee-o instead of Leh-oh :russ:
I ain't about to butcher his name so I took the easy route and called him Leo.

Watch them call him Tonga Leo if he shows up.😁

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Ricochet is THEE greatest high flyer of all time. There is no reason why Jeff Hardy got as over as he did while Ricochet never came close.

Facts

there’s ways around his lack of mic presence. Put him in a tag team. Worked with Cesaro. Give him a heel manager.. do something. Homie was too talented for them to just not really try lol

I just don't think Ricochet is a good fit in any way as a bad guy, the only way to make a bad guy out of someone with as impressive athleticism and as cool of a moveset as his is to make them the super cocky show-off type but he doesn't have the charisma or confidence to project that arrogance. MVP only works as a promo guy for him if Rico is a heel, if anything I think the way to do it is pair Ricochet with a chick who's ideally somewhat gifted athletically as well and make her the one doing the talking for them as like a "superhero couple" type thing (not in a joke way like Hurricane and Molly)

Jeff Hardy got over big because the young white bytches loved him on some heartthrob shyt and the guys in the crowd respected him for taking the craziest bumps and doing the most dangerous stunts at the time. He basically took over the throne for crazy dangerous bumps after Foley fell back from full time competition. He also had a more unique look from the standpoint of the face paint and dyed hair and shyt. Rico would probably benefit from using that Black Panther gear he had full time.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

Hold on, Breh!
Ifux with you heavy, but put some respeck on the god 2 Cold Scorpio's name. He's the godfather of the flippy style.
Ricochet's still a very close second, though.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
True, but even then all of those guys would go right back to WWE/AEW if the money and the status on the card was there for them rather than having to juggle multiple promotions to do it.
True, but look at guys like Drew and Cody, grinded outside of WWE and flourished in other promotions before WWE came calling with mig money offers