2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I'm indifferent on Hikuleo...i'm content with GoD (i've been probably the biggest Tama Tonga fan here over the years) and welcome Jacob Fatu, but maybe wwe polishes Hukileo.
btw: in case anyone feels compelled to run receipts:
If im asked to rank fandom across the board it would look like this

1. AJ styles
  2. Braun strowman
  3. Brock lesnar
  4. Glorious Bobby Roode
  5. New Day
  6. Kenny omega
  7. The Miz
  8. Usos
  9. Matt hardy
  10. Naito
  11. Jericho
  12. Nakamura
  13. Baron Corbin
  14. Okada
  15. Owens
  16. Goto
  17. HHH
  18. Big show
  19. Tama tonga
  20. Sasha banks
  21. The Brian Kendrick
  22. Billy GOAT Kay
  23. Rusev
  24. Mark henry
  25. Sanada (his constant :beli: is goat since he changed characters)
That's just "who is most entertaining" to me. And it excludes announcers, and backstage people like Stephanie, outside of HHH.
/\ 2017
Tama Tonga is a future champion or at least midcard champion in wwe...

Tama Tonga is fire, period.

I am a big tama tonga fan..He is dope
wrestlers you'd like to see moved:
  1. Tama tonga to wwe
  2. Pentagon to wwe
  3. Gran metalik to LU
  4. Young bucks to WildKat wrestling
  5. Eric rowan to njpw
  6. Moose to wwe
  7. Dolph ziggler to roh and indy tour to get humbled
Add on

Tama tonga
Bad luck fale
Takahashi

> the elite and cody

Is tama Tonga a free agent any time soon? :lupe:

Tama Tonga definitely winning

wrestling-tama-tonga.gif

Not a lie was told either :hubie: will and zsj and tama tonga could’ve gone to the US but rode it out and did their best for njpw. Kenny left them in shambles.

the way wwe uses wrestlers Tama Tonga probably WOULD be a bigger name / performer for them. Jay White is a great wrestler and higher on NJPW's card but Tama Tonga would actually make a bigger splash considering how WWE could promote him and his look.

Its like, Johnny B Badd and Lex Luger were much 'bigger names' for WWF but were they better for WWF than Terra Ryzin and Stunning Steve?

I'm really interested in Tama Tonga, always like him though he got pretty stale from the Bullet Club's elite era on (as they purposefully marginalized him). He's good on the mic but I gotta see how he translates without swearing.

He's gotta go with The Good Bros and reunite with AJ. There is still juice to squeeze there pause.

A club vs bloodline mini feud would be cool

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

I haven't seen any of Hiccup's New Japan work, but he was solid (not great, but not terrible) during his Impact run.
Having said that, I don't think WWE needs him (or Fale), though. Jacob Fatu should be the last Bloodline 2.0 member. If they add too many members, then the Bloodline becomes N.W.O. Hollywood 2K24.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
There is a lot of money to be made if they're willing to do the grind like Matt Cardona, Nick Nemeth, Mustafa Ali, etc. are doing. The good indies will pay them quite well because they'll increase ticket sales and allow the promoter to charge more for said tickets. And then they'll get to do a meet and greet and make even more money off that than what the promoter paid them.

But the talent has to do all the leg work marketing themselves to make it work beyond the honeymoon stage.
That's a good point.
A lot of modern wrestlers don't have the type of work ethic to really get themselves over without a corporate machine, especially when they can make good supplemental income on Twitch or YouTube.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
GOD are good but too early to judge. Plus they are with Solo who's the star of the group was well as Heyman. Remains to be seen how things will look for the long term. Not the same as the usos who has a part thru out the whole storyline especially when Sami was there. Right now they seem moe like henchmen and they could've grabbed any Samoan or similar looking guys to play the same role. Time will tell how the story and their part in it plays out.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I haven't seen any of Hiccup's New Japan work, but he was solid (not great, but not terrible) during his Impact run.
Having said that, I don't think WWE needs him (or Fale), though. Jacob Fatu should be the last Bloodline 2.0 member. If they add too many members, then the Bloodline becomes N.W.O. Hollywood 2K24.
Just a hypothetical here but looking at the numbers for each side it could possibly be Solo, Tama, Loa, Leo against Roman, Jimmy, Jey, Jacob at some point down the line. Just tossing crap at a wall here.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm indifferent on Hikuleo...i'm content with GoD (i've been probably the biggest Tama Tonga fan here over the years) and welcome Jacob Fatu, but maybe wwe polishes Hukileo.

They actually look like a top heel stable though. Tama Tonga the smallest and he's 6'0" 205 lbs. (allegedly)

Seems obvious to me that if Hikuleo is coming then Jacob is gonna debut on Roman's side
Solo, GoD, Hikuleo on one side
Roman, Usos, Jacob on the other side
And if you include Rock on Solo's side you can bring in the Honorary Uce Sami on Roman's side

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
How he gonna improve if he never get reps. Roman never would have without them

talent needs reps but there's other stuff beyond their control, too. Rico has a whiny sounding voice and when he tries to shout or get aggressive it sounds like he's going through puberty. No matter how good the writing or wording is for a good guy, that's hard to overcome :yeshrug: