2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
its CRAZY how fukking wrong you were about GoD Tama Tonga especially. Tama has always been dope and built for a WWE run. They've been fukkin great since they came stateside as expected. Your wrestling takes are so consistently bad its comedy central.

His time to come over and have an impact was when Styles, Gallows, and Anderson came over in 2016. I'm a fan of GoD, but you're seeing their WWE ceiling right now. Might have a couple runs as tag champs, but with him in his 40's + the NJPW tread (glad he's getting a WWE payday since he deserves it), he's not going to hold a singles title unless it's on Twitter.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
They never really pushed him as far as he deserved to me.
Which is what? He's won the Ic title.

Breh really took all that to heart I guess :pachaha:

Everyone should have the opportunity to work at the place they want to and have a good time doing so. Now he'll likely get to play gymnastics with his friends every week.
Def something MJF would say. :mjlol:

He would owe Paige residuals she's the Og with the shyt Baker promo.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
His time to come over and have an impact was when Styles, Gallows, and Anderson came over in 2016. I'm a fan of GoD, but you're seeing their WWE ceiling right now. Might have a couple runs as tag champs, but with him in his 40's + the NJPW tread (glad he's getting a WWE payday since he deserves it), he's not going to hold a singles title unless it's on Twitter.

New bloodline looking like nwo silver lmao

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Which is what? He's won the Ic title.

Everyone should have the opportunity to work at the place they want to and have a good time doing so. Now he'll likely get to play gymnastics with his friends every week.

He would owe Paige residuals she's the Og with the shyt Baker promo.
Every week? :patrice:
Maybe a month & a half/ 2 months, and then Ricochet will be chilling at Miro's house playing co-op Call of Duty.
He'll make bank, though!

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Def something MJF would say. :mjlol:

His return promos...been mid...are maybe I'm just seeing how mid they always been.

I became a fan of his after the Adam Cole stuff.

Going back, the CM Punk feud was great (I missed it in real time).

Hopefully he gets back in the ring and gets a real storyline.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Hold on, Breh!
Ifux with you heavy, but put some respeck on the god 2 Cold Scorpio's name. He's the godfather of the flippy style.
Ricochet's still a very close second, though.
lol cmon man. 2 Cold Scorpio husky ass could never do what ricochet could :russ:

Only ones I've really seen that can are guys like Ospreay, Human Tornado, AR Fox, and some of the mexican luchadors like Vikingo

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
lol cmon man. 2 Cold Scorpio husky ass could never do what ricochet could :russ:

Only ones I've really seen that can are guys like Ospreay, Human Tornado, AR Fox, and some of the mexican luchadors like Vikingo
Bro. Scorpio is a man of a certain age. His metabolism isn't what it used to be, Breh.
:mjcry:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Preferred scorpios style over all the other cause his shyt looked like it really hurt (maybe because it did).
Exactly. Most of the modern flippy guys just do gymnastics routines for "this is awesome" chants. Scorpio knows how to make it look like he flips to add velocity & extra impact on his moves. 2 Cold ScorpiGOAT isn't just out to have an overchoreographed banger, he's trying to put his opponent away and win the match.
Ricochet has become pretty good at that, too.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ricochet is THEE greatest high flyer of all time. There is no reason why Jeff Hardy got as over as he did while Ricochet never came close.

Jeff Hardy might be even worse than Rico on the mic

What's that based on? Him being able to do more moves?

Rey is the greatest high flyer ever by a wide margin
Nobody has been as relevant for as long without having been relegated to the Cruiserweight/Jr. Heavyweight division
Rey Mysterio just headlined Raw against the WHC Priest just this past week, 25 years after he headlined Nitro against WCW Champion Flair