2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yeah. With Reed he’s not a main event player in the E or AEW, but he is a decent top midcard talent that could be used as a threat to a world champ. He could be the guy in NJPW because they’re starving for talent. It might improve his status.

Ricochet fairs better in AEW with all the talent that fit his style. Just like Starks and Page are fit for the E system.

It’s odd how these dudes tried to come at me over my opinion on Reed. But hey, wrestling on Twitter and being a jobber for midcard belts is a big deal, right? :heh:
Unfortunately for him and others, the money just isn't there outside of WWE and AEW even if it means moving to the top of the card elsewhere.

They want the money and status on the card at the same time and that just isn't always possible in their industry. It's why I don't get the stan wars between AEW/WWE because it's literally the only promotions out here these days that can pay wrestlers a good living wage.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
He goes to AEW gets a push and a year later doing random matches for the TNT title and then off tv.
he’s not a main eventer and Andrade, rusev and others will tell you the grass isn’t always greener

Who cares what Andrade says? He's already unhappy with his role in WWE and it's been like 2 months lol....

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Thread is going exactly how I thought it would. :popcorn:

Keep in mind, none of this is even confirmed....lmaoo..
Bro, these dudes really tried to talk shyt to me about, “you don’t watch the product! You don’t know shyt!” Just to try some “haha we got you!”

Is Reed not wrestling on Speed or used every time to put over midcard champs? Is he not Wrestling filler matches just to keep Raw moving? Where’s the lie? :dead:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
People leave unhappy everyday for more money and the allure of people opportunities/status and wrestlers are the exception to that nor should be clowned for it.

With that being said, a lot of these wrestlers are going to have to learn at some point that they aren’t main event material and accept it so they won’t be unhappy about that everywhere they go.
If he feels he's doing what's best for him then all power to him, but you're right about a lot of these guys needing to face reality.
Thread is going exactly how I thought it would. :popcorn:

Keep in mind, none of this is even confirmed....lmaoo..
Confirmed or not I think the book has been out on Rico for a while. Like I said earlier he's one that just needs a change of scenery.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Like I said earlier he's one that just needs a change of scenery.

I don't know if any of this is true or not but I am going to speak through the lens of "he is looking to leave" for a minute. Instead of jumping out the window like some of the deranged posters on here, let's take a look at what Ricochet has done. He's been intercontinental champion. He's been put in the ring to have "moments" like the shyt with Logan Paul. But he's also been used to make people look good like they are currently doing with Bron.

Is he underutilized? Probably to an extent. But he's never been a great promo so I think his ceiling is limited by that.

We know he's probably getting paid pretty well. He's not a "jobber" or a guy who just came up from NXT. I'd bet his WWE contract is pretty nice. Also, his fiance is the main ring announcer for the company.

The only way I think it makes sense for him to leave is if he's going to get similar (or more) money from AEW and he wants to test his limits against Ospreay and Omega before his career winds down.

Even then... leaving while your fiance is likely a mainstay for years to come is risky. That could strain the relationship.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I don't know if any of this is true or not but I am going to speak through the lens of "he is looking to leave" for a minute. Instead of jumping out the window like some of the deranged posters on here, let's take a look at what Ricochet has done. He's been intercontinental champion. He's been put in the ring to have "moments" like the shyt with Logan Paul. But he's also been used to make people look good like they are currently doing with Bron.

Is he underutilized? Probably to an extent. But he's never been a great promo so I think his ceiling is limited by that.

We know he's probably getting paid pretty well. He's not a "jobber" or a guy who just came up from NXT. I'd bet his WWE contract is pretty nice. Also, his fiance is the main ring announcer for the company.

The only way I think it makes sense for him to leave is if he's going to get similar (or more) money from AEW and he wants to test his limits against Ospreay and Omega before his career winds down.

Even then... leaving while your fiance is likely a mainstay for years to come is risky. That could strain the relationship.

Yeah everything here I agree with…super dangerous to leave not his wife, she’s still just a fiancé.

I know they’re not on the road like it used to be back in the day, but there are probably some wolves in the back just waiting for his flippy ass to bounce…

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yeah everything here I agree with…super dangerous to leave not his wife, she’s still just a fiancé.

I know they’re not on the road like it used to be back in the day, but there are probably some wolves in the back just waiting for his flippy ass to bounce…
That comes off as rather disrespectful to Irvin even if that isn't you or that other posters intentions.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

I don't think it's the "wolves" that is the issue, really... that would suggest that Samantha has no self control when her fiance isn't around.

The bigger issue is that it can be hard on a relationship if the two of you are traveling all of the time and only see each other once a week.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Being that the title match ain’t being aired till the 14th, Wikipedia got Andrade’s reign as -5 days :dwillhuh:

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
If Zelina & Rhea are doing fine(to public knowledge) with their significant others in another company, Samantha will be as well. I also don’t think the Main Roster is full of dogs like back in the day or even like the young nikkas in NXT now.