2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Seems like he wasn’t used much until recently. He shoulda been a US champ by now.
Over Logan Paul who's a much bigger deal? If he had the belt the way he's presented wouldn't change whatsoever. Bronson Reed is presented as a big deal, he has a good character, he wins matches and has a finisher that is lights out game over status, and he is a threat to anyone on the roster.

He's actually what you want him to be but you don't watch.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Over Logan Paul who's a much bigger deal? If he had the belt the way he's presented wouldn't change whatsoever. Bronson Reed is presented as a big deal, he has a good character, he wins matches and has a finisher that is lights out game over status, and he is a threat to anyone on the roster.

He's actually what you want him to be but you don't watch.

Never said he should be champ now, but he’s had 2 stints with them. Coulda happened before Paul. Presented like a big deal but wrasslin on Speed and Main Event; popping up every other week in meaningless matches and filler for a title match. Ok. :skip:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Never said he should be champ now, but he’s had 2 stints with them. Coulda happened before Paul. Presented like a big deal but wrasslin on Speed and Main Event; popping up every other week in meaningless matches and filler for a title match. Ok. :skip:

Some people think that's being booked well on here lol . I rather take an episode of rampage all day over some speed title and I used to be the IC champ not even a year ago?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Some people think that's being booked well on here lol . I rather take an episode of rampage all day over some speed title and I used to be the IC champ not even a year ago?
It’s crazy the lengths stans/stooges go to “protect their company.” Yeah, he’s getting tv time, but he’s not someone who’s actually featured as a big deal; he’s basically a wild Pokémon. “A wild Bronson Reed has appeared.” :heh:

Again, I’m not saying he should be world champ, but a man of his size and talent shoulda been used better. Especially in the E where the marks are size queens. :dame:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It’s crazy the lengths stans/stooges go to “protect their company.” Yeah, he’s getting tv time, but he’s not someone who’s actually featured as a big deal; he’s basically a wild Pokémon. “A wild Bronson Reed has appeared.” :heh:

Again, I’m not saying he should be world champ, but a man of his size and talent shoulda been used better. Especially in the E where the marks are size queens. :dame:

In the WWE "universe" your worth is out the door when you leave the company or rumored to leave. They will go back to ticket sales and coming up with long essays how TK can fix AEW they heard on a Cornette podcast :francis:

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
In the WWE "universe" your worth is out the door when you leave the company or rumored to leave. They will go back to ticket sales and coming up with long essays how TK can fix AEW they heard on a Cornette podcast :francis:
Dudes like to talk shyt about AEW fans yet are the same, or worst, as them. The IWC filled with hypocrites. :scust:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Mu fukkas always talking about booking, but all that matters is money and the miles. :mjlol:

Dude gonna get paid and put on bangers. :ahh:

Really thought he would be used well, especially when they brought him back. Coulda been a decent top midcard guy. Dude has the size and power. JONAH should go back to NJ and be a gaijan force.

:dead:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
He shoulda been a US champ by now

Never said he should be champ now,

Again, I’m not saying he should be world champ

You literally said he shoulda been a champ by now

You're criticizing the booking of a man while also admitting you don't even watch the fukking show , now you're just exposing yourself as a dumbass aew nerd once again

I swear some of y'all are just straight up embarrassing. And that's rich coming from a lameass like me

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You literally said he shoulda been a champ by now

You're criticizing the booking of a man while also admitting you don't even watch the fukking show , now you're just exposing yourself as a dumbass aew nerd once again

I swear some of y'all are just straight up embarrassing. And that's rich coming from a lameass like me
This mu fukka finally wants to say something after all the times I put him on the spot and was silent. Coming in to defend your fellow stooge, huh? :heh:

Ok, you got me. I made an error when I shoulda said he should have had a stint with the US title already. I’m big enough to admit my mistakes.

You guys act like I have to see the product to know what’s going on when I can just read the results and get a view of what’s happening. Same way you guys do with AEW and talk so much about it. Like I said, fukkin hypocrites. :skip:

Go back to sucking off “Papa H.” :dame:

Last edited:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Ricochet wasn't used that well in WWE lately. But I'm worried about him doing those flippy moves in AEW. They are too reckless out there.