2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Daps
Reppin
LDN
This mu fukka finally wants to say something after all the times I put him on the spot and was silent. Coming in to defend your fellow stooge, huh? :heh:

Ok, you got me. I made an error when I shoulda said he should have had a stint with the US title already. I’m big enough to admit my mistakes.

You guys act like I have to see the product to know what’s going on when I can just read the results and get a view of what’s happening. Same way you guys do with AEW and talk so much about it. Like I said, fukkin hypocrites. :skip:

Go back to sucking off “Papa H.” :dame:
:hhh:

This is like saying you can review a film by reading the plot summary on Wikipedia

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
:hhh:

This is like saying you can review a film by reading the plot summary on Wikipedia
I’m not actually reviewing a match or segment, idiot. Just getting a view of what’s going on in the show. What a dumb attempt to try to talk shyt. It’s fukkin pro wrestling, not cinema. :dead:

Boy, do you guys get so offended when I call out some shyt from the E, and I don’t even do it often. Having you guys throw on your capes to defend everything. Get you so salty over… play fighting and my opinion.:mjlol:

Last edited:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Really thought he would be used well, especially when they brought him back. Coulda been a decent top midcard guy. Dude has the size and power. JONAH should go back to NJ and be a gaijan force.

whats wrong with how he's currently used?

Can’t say since I’m not watching weekly, but from reading recent results he’s just floating around and popping up. Last I really noticed his name was he was just another contender for GUNTHER, which he just did the same for Sami too.

Guess he must suck at promos, so he’s not used properly. He could be a monster if booked well.

:dead:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Rico shoulda been turned heel, he’d be world champ material as a heel :ehh:

Put him with Omos :ehh:

Rico shoulda at the very least been NXT champ :sas2:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Alot of these wrestlers think they are better than they are
Including a current one that finished a bullshyt story:mjlol:
Rico shoulda been turned heel, he’d be world champ material as a heel :ehh:

Put him with Omos :ehh:

Rico shoulda at the very least been NXT champ :sas2:
People call WWE creative lazy, but the go to answer I always see is to turn someone heel:pachaha:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Including a current one that finished a bullshyt story:mjlol:

People call WWE creative lazy, but the go to answer I always see is to turn someone heel:pachaha:

:heh:

As the rock would say know your role and shut your mouth. Most of these guys are just mid carders and below who think they should be main eventing. Ol 12th man thinking they should be starting and avg 30.

I could never see bronson reed, andrade, ivar etc. never wrestle again and wouldn't even care

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
People leave unhappy jobs everyday for more money and the allure of better opportunities/status and wrestlers are the exception to that nor should be clowned for it.

With that being said, a lot of these wrestlers are going to have to learn at some point that they aren’t main event material and accept it so they won’t be unhappy about that everywhere they go.

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
With that being said, a lot of these wrestlers are going to have to learn at some point that they aren’t main event material and accept it so they won’t be unhappy everywhere they go.
Yeah. With Reed he’s not a main event player in the E or AEW, but he is a decent top midcard talent that could be used as a threat to a world champ. He could be the guy in NJPW because they’re starving for talent. It might improve his status.

Ricochet fairs better in AEW with all the talent that fit his style. Just like Starks and Page are fit for the E system.

It’s odd how these dudes tried to come at me over my opinion on Reed. But hey, wrestling on Twitter and being a jobber for midcard belts is a big deal, right? :heh:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
He goes to AEW gets a push and a year later doing random matches for the TNT title and then off tv.
he’s not a main eventer and Andrade, rusev and others will tell you the grass isn’t always greener