2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
It's amazing that they've had like 10 matches against each other and Dave never even gave them the full 5. I even went to check on Cagematch :heh:

The funny thing is that if it happens in AEW they'll get like 6* and they'll actually do less flippy shyt than what they used to do :russ:
They hadn’t faced each other since Okada and Omega broke the scale though I believe.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
They hadn’t faced each other since Okada and Omega broke the scale though I believe.
They had a couple after Omega/Okada. But that's kinda besides the point, Dave was giving a bunch of New Japan matches 5* years before he broke the scale. Hell, the reason he broke it was because he was giving too many matches the "highest rating", so when he saw something he thought was clearly better, he went for 6*.

I'm just legit surprised he wasn't as :blessed: with Ricochet/Ospreay because that matchup had everything Meltzers loves to watch and tell everyone else how is the best thing ever :pachaha:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I gotta admit I'm perplexed why he would leave unless it's the schedule. He was getting steadily featured week after week, he has his fiance there, and I'm sure the pay has been great. Now he runs the risk of being shelved after AEW milks a few Ospreay matches out of him.

Sucks for Samantha because her support system is gone and they won't see each other nearly as much.

Maybe money can be a factor. He's likely doing what he feels is best for him(if true he's leaving)

Not gonna act like I was ever a big fan of him, but he definitely could've been used better at times. Despite the mic skills he could've been at minimum an upper midcard act(FIGHT ME)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
whats wrong with how he's currently used?
Can’t say since I’m not watching weekly, but from reading recent results he’s just floating around and popping up. Last I really noticed his name was he was just another contender for GUNTHER, which he just did the same for Sami too.

Guess he must suck at promos, so he’s not used properly. He could be a monster if booked well.