2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I think it's the wrong move, because he gotta improve his promo work. He's only ever going to do it in WWE. Feels like he taking the easy way out with the boogeyman gone with Vince out of the company. I want to see him succeed by being generationally great that I know he can be
There are people in AEW who have improved their promo work since getting there. As long as he’s been in the business, at this point it’s not happening unless AEW comes up with the perfect gimmick for him like they did with Timeless Toni Storm and like what WWE did with hater of the year Drew McIntyre.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
There are people in AEW who have improved their promo work since getting there. As long as he’s been in the business, at this point it’s not happening unless AEW comes up with the perfect gimmick for him like they did with Timeless Toni Storm and like what WWE did with hater of the year Drew McIntyre.
He'll give a furey promo about the freedom he now has, the fans will eat it up, and then he'll be giving the same promos he was giving in the WWE. Not everyone is built to be a star on the mic.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
What’s up with that Speed Title anyway? I saw that segment on K&QOTR - match limit of 3 minutes with the matches only featured on Twitter? And it looks to be only for flippy guys/vanilla midgets :dead: no wonder he wants to leave

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
A biracial wrestler married to a black announcer leaving the WWE to bet on himself in the indies?

Cody-Rhodes-Brandi-Rhodes-275.jpg

th

:troll:

He coming back in a few years to finish the story huh? :mjgrin:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
What’s up with that Speed Title anyway? I saw that segment on K&QOTR - match limit of 3 minutes with the matches only featured on Twitter? And it looks to be only for flippy guys/vanilla midgets :dead: no wonder he wants to leave

I saw they gave it to Andrade recently. Fans were saying how AEW wasn't using him correctly so WWE decided to do one better and just stick him on Twitter.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I miss Vince. :wow:

If he were here, he'd start publicly humiliating Samantha every week just to spite Ricochet.

I'm talking a bra & panties match, cat fights etc. :shaq:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Prince Puma vs Osprey is gonna break the Meltzer scale.:wow:
It's amazing that they've had like 10 matches against each other and Dave never even gave them the full 5. I even went to check on Cagematch :heh:

The funny thing is that if it happens in AEW they'll get like 6* and they'll actually do less flippy shyt than what they used to do :russ:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta admit I'm perplexed why he would leave unless it's the schedule. He was getting steadily featured week after week, he has his fiance there, and I'm sure the pay has been great. Now he runs the risk of being shelved after AEW milks a few Ospreay matches out of him.

Sucks for Samantha because her support system is gone and they won't see each other nearly as much.