2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
literally the only ones i want to see on that list is swerve and maybe Ospreay, but I dont' think Ospreay on that flippy shyt like that any more. People talking about dudes like Moxley and Takeshyta...lmao. I hate these AEW "dream match" ass people.
Yeah, those dream matches are for the birds. I want to see Ricochet have meaningful matches & contend (and win) some gold.
I don't want to see Ricochet having a bunch of "bangers" that he ultimately loses to all the white boys on the roster. That's already Shane Taylor's, Lee Moriarty's, & Jay Lethal's job.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yeah, those dream matches are for the birds. I want to see Ricochet have meaningful matches & contend (and win) some gold.
I don't want to see Ricochet having a bunch of "bangers" that he ultimately loses to all the white boys on the roster. That's already Shane Taylor's, Lee Moriarty's, & Jay Lethal's job.

This c00n been overcompensating like a muthafukka since I called his ass out :mjlol: haha....

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
A biracial wrestler married to a black announcer leaving the WWE to bet on himself in the indies?

Cody-Rhodes-Brandi-Rhodes-275.jpg

th

:troll:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
This c00n been overcompensating like a muthafukka since I called his ass out :mjlol: haha....
I like ST and Jay, but the wrestling fans aren’t asking, “where’s Jay Lethal? He should be world champ now!” Talking about fukkin Ricochet having meaningful matches like if he’s Bryan Danielson or Bret Hart. Obtuse mu fukkas, man. :dead:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I think it's the wrong move, because he gotta improve his promo work. He's only ever going to do it in WWE. Feels like he taking the easy way out with the boogeyman gone with Vince out of the company. I want to see him succeed by being generationally great that I know he can be

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I think it's the wrong move, because he gotta improve his promo work. He's only ever going to do it in WWE. Feels like he taking the easy way out with the boogeyman gone with Vince out of the company.
The E had years to try to improve his promo work and it didn’t help. Plus some wrestlers aren’t made for promos. Ricochet is about flippy shyt and he excels at it and knows his strengths. He’s made for AEW like Starks is made for the E.