2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Congrats to Ricochet for getting the absurd contract Khan is about to give him.

He going to end up the same as Claudio though booking wise where shyt ain't really going to be much of a difference. He will at least get a run of "dream matches" at the start though which is better than the ROH title :pachaha:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Ricochet is decent on the mic, and if he were given the chance he'd get better. That combined with his in-ring skills, he should've been pushed more.

Just overall dumb of the WWE to allow someone that talented to leave.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ricochet is decent on the mic, and if he were given the chance he'd get better. That combined with his in-ring skills, he should've been pushed more.

Just overall dumb of the WWE to allow someone that talented to leave.
He's not decent at all
He's terrible
Had a chance with Logan last year and every promo fell flat cause he's robotic and his voice has no bass in it

I'm basically indifferent to Ricochet, he had already hit his ceiling in WWE and wasn't gonna go any further but I also don't think he's going any higher in AEW. Maybe they're willing to pay him more and I suppose he can have longer matches so might as well go

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
If Ricochet leaves, I would love to see him take some dates with ASÉ before he signs to another company.
After that, he can go have dream matches with Trey Miguel, Will Ospreay, Chris Bey, or whomever.
Rico would contend for a title of he goes to TNA, but he could secure the bag if he goes to AEW.
The smart money is on Ricochet taking Shad Khan's money, and tbh, getting paid to stay at home & lay under Samantha Irvin is a major win.
As a side note, I don't normally care about "dream matches" but if Ricochet does go to AEW, I just hope we get the mirror match between him and Scorpio Sky.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Jokes aside, I don’t wanna see bro leave but if that’s his wish then I can’t be too upset about it. He gotta eat too :manny: Guess Bron is gonna Von Wagner him