2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Eh culling the roster especially for people who don't have anything going on isn't the worst thing and should be implemented more often so you don't have a bunch of 10 year vets who haven't really done shyt on a roster....
Agreed. If all they are doing is Main Event, house shows, dark matches, etc. there's plenty of NXT talent they can give those reps to that would benefit more from it than veterans they don't see any future in.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Tony has definitely smartened up and started to get rid of the unhappy people. Malakai, Buddy, Lee and Danhausen let them all go back and dare levesque to use them all
Danhausen's unhappy? I know he's close to Punk, bit it seems that Tony Khan has been pretty good to him. He's basically been getting paid to sit at home & read comic books; why ruin that sweet deal?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Danhausen's unhappy? I know he's close to Punk, bit it seems that Tony Khan has been pretty good to him. He's basically been getting paid to sit at home & read comic books; why ruin that sweet deal?
He’s not getting any run in AEW and he wants it. So I can’t blame him for being unhappy. But at the same time, who you sitting to get him run unless you make him be one of the jobbers?