2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Tony has definitely smartened up and started to get rid of the unhappy people. Malakai, Buddy, Lee and Danhausen let them all go back and dare levesque to use them all
Malakai would be on the short list of people who could debut and be in either world title picture.

Buddy Matthews could probably be a player in nXt for a minute before leveling out as a mid card title performer.

Drawing a blank on who Lee is.

Danhausen has proven that his schtick only translates on the indies like War Horse…

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I don’t know, Shaw and Nyla Rose running the women’s division as the two man power trip would be entertaining…

i-see-what-you-did-there-steve-carell.gif

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Malakai would be on the short list of people who could debut and be in either world title picture.

Buddy Matthews could probably be a player in nXt for a minute before leveling out as a mid card title performer.

Danhausen has proven that his schtick only translates on the indies like War Horse…

I see Malakai and Buddy as a tag team using the same house of black stuff though Malakai could get a PLE against Cody in Europe but that’s about it

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

I'm guessing he meant Keith Lee. Seems like his issue is more health related though.