2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
No one is trying to see Matt Hardy at all in 2024. His entire run in AEW was a flop, and you could even say outside of their WM comeback that his WWE comeback was a flop too. He came in with Broken Matt thinking the Indy neckbeards will love it like they did in 2015-2016. They didn't. So then he asked Snowman if he could pivot to "Big Money" Matt and that was somehow even worse. Then he brought his dumbass brother in and that blew up in their faces because he can't stay sober.

This broken down, out of touch mf needs to go home and be a family man :francis:
That’s not what happened though. He literally debuted on the first show without fans.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

I see why Matt immediately started talking about not actually signing anything with TNA :heh:

He going to try & call HHH again when Jeff is part of the package. Don't think it's going to matter though after that goofy shyt Jeff pulled to get out & then went & fukked up in AEW anyway.

They both better off in TNA anyway for a year or so to try and get themselves back over.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

I see why Matt immediately started talking about not actually signing anything with TNA :heh:

He going to try & call HHH again when Jeff is part of the package. Don't think it's going to matter though after that goofy shyt Jeff pulled to get out & then went & fukked up in AEW anyway.

They brought back bully ray as a undercover wwe pr stooge for mania.

That most wwe alum up in age who had a real wave.

At this point they have a bias and want to go back to wwe. Where I can not really blame them. As anyone who worked for wwe. Would I think naturally want to work for a wwe without Vince there.

It is just how stooge like Billy Ray was going into mania.

That was bogus.

Art Barr

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Tony has definitely smartened up and started to get rid of the unhappy people. Malakai, Buddy, Lee and Danhausen let them all go back and dare levesque to use them all