2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Plus TNA/Impact is where Broken Matt began as well. :manny:
Yeah, AEW had nothing but time to come up with something for him or The Hardys and never did (Despite Jeff being a super junkie)

Even though he's not the same in ring, His mind for the business should have been better utilized. Just off the dome, An angle between House of Black and Broken Matt Hardy writes itself.

Guess that Hardys vs Edge & Christian reunion/feud is in the bushes now too

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, AEW had nothing but time to come up with something for him or The Hardys and never did (Despite Jeff being a super junkie)

Even though he's not the same in ring, His mind for the business should have been better utilized. Just off the dome, An angle between House of Black and Broken Matt Hardy writes itself.

Problem is Matt has to step into the ring at some point, and well we all know how that goes these days

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Not surprised because Broken Matt is really the only card Matt has at this point of his career. Because of this and because he said he wanted to play Willow again, I can see Jeff going back to TNA as well

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Problem is Matt has to step into the ring at some point, and well we all know how that goes these days
This is where Scott D'Amore would be an asset, because he could've hidden Matt's physical limitations with cinematic matches at the Hardy Compound. I hope the new guy in charge doesn't let Matt go out and wrestle live.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

No one is trying to see Matt Hardy at all in 2024. His entire run in AEW was a flop, and you could even say outside of their WM comeback that his WWE comeback was a flop too. He came in with Broken Matt thinking the Indy neckbeards will love it like they did in 2015-2016. They didn't. So then he asked Snowman if he could pivot to "Big Money" Matt and that was somehow even worse. Then he brought his dumbass brother in and that blew up in their faces because he can't stay sober.

This broken down, out of touch mf needs to go home and be a family man :francis:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I legit thought Santana was nXt bound so I’m sorta shocked…Matt I could see doing a mini TNA run while waiting for Jeff’s contract to finish up and they have one last return to the E before going in the hall of fame…

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718

That parent company must ve deliberately trying to kill them off :picard:

First they fire the guy that turned them around. Then they bring back the name that was damaged goods. NOW they wanna bring that bytch back? Like, they're doing all that shyt that Scott D'Amore rescued them from in the first place!

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
That parent company must ve deliberately trying to kill them off :picard:

First they fire the guy that turned them around. Then they bring back the name that was damaged goods. NOW they wanna bring that bytch back? Like, they're doing all that shyt that Scott D'Amore rescued them from in the first place!

Snowman needs to bring D'Amore in to handle creative.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if something happened backstage with the India crew because both of their messages seem passive aggressive :patrice:

And then Veer wrote this...

Probably a ton of frustration considering they probably didn't think they were going to be SOLELY used to sell tickets in India and not doing shyt back in the states.