2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
TNA can't help themselves from getting in their own way :heh:

Also it is still hilarious that Tessa went on Twitter like why ain't you bytches hyping me up & then it just went completely sideways.
I don't get why they're looking back at her direction, but it is different management this time, so the door reopen for her :francis:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Sami Callihan and Mike Santana are back in TNA
I'm really surprised Callihan didn't get some real burn in AEW or Japan. Granted I could have missed some stuff especially with Japan.
Ryan Nemeth showed up tonight too, FWIW.
I really hate that Santana and Ortiz had the falling out that they did. Not sure they would have got their due in AEW. But, no split they are likely both back in TNA or they are both in NXT. They have one of those I don't think they are real talents as independent acts. I think they can make the most money as a Team, and they are the best wrestlers as part of a tag team.

Adding to that. I don't know who is the best alternative partner for them now, but if they don't sync back up, I still think their highest ceiling is as a part of tag teams.

It's like Bobby Eaton. He was a great wrestler, I recall his TV title run pretty fondly as a kid. But, I really think the best Bobby Eaton is in a tag team. Greg Valentine another one of those guys. He's not a great single. But, dedicate some time to a tag team and it
works.