2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
What happened?
During the match they had on Raw Seth got injured (His Knee) that almost took him out of Wrestlemania

If Seth wasn’t ready to go Drew’s moment wouldn’t happened

And Seth wouldn’t been there to help Cody in the Main Event

I’m not putting blame on whatever Jinder did it’s just the match should’ve never happened

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
During the match they had on Raw Seth got injured (His Knee) that almost took him out of Wrestlemania

If Seth wasn’t ready to go Drew’s moment wouldn’t happened

And Seth wouldn’t been there to help Cody in the Main Event

I’m not putting blame on whatever Jinder did it’s just the match should’ve never happened
Jinder did nothing. Seth hurt his knee when he landed doing a Lionsault. Jinder just laid there. 😄

Just a freak accident.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Still should’ve never happened :hubie:
Seth could have done that if he was wrestling CM Punk. Cody could have been hurt on Night 1. Opponent and time didn't matter. It was just a freak accident. Wrestling is not a matter if someone will get hurt but a matter of when.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Seth could have done that if he was wrestling CM Punk. Cody could have been hurt on Night 1. Opponent and time didn't matter. It was just a freak accident. Wrestling is not a matter if someone will get hurt but a matter of when.
Especially after all the MFs that Seth reckless ass done injured

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I wonder if something happened backstage with the India crew because both of their messages seem passive aggressive :patrice:

And then Veer wrote this...

Sanga just posted this...

“When it comes to viewership, you want it from India. You want viewership on Facebook from India, the same goes for views on YouTube and television. But, when it comes to talent from India, you’re not encouraging it […] It’s sad, but you need to understand that we come from a land with 1.4 billion people, and they like you and us, and they want talented athletes from their home country to be represented and work on an international level […] It hurts when I hear this or think about it, but your company doesn’t have any athletes from India.”

Yeah, something definitely went down :lupe: