2022 MLB Off-Season Hot Stove thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im really intrigued what correa eventually signs for, maybe a 6 year deal under 200 mil

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Injury already making the Albies deal look iffy. I think it is good to do that for like 3 or 4 core guys but I think they are locking themselves in to too much without much flexibility. What if someone starts sacking or is constantly hurt?
Honestly I think that's always a risk with contracts like this. I think if they can get two rings through all these years then you can't say it failed. Now if these dudes start falling off in the next two years then year GG. Sadly I don't see that happening anytime soon for these dudes :martin:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Scott Harris has done nothing in this free agency. I understand the Tigers will need years to recover from that bozo Avila but goddamn, you gotta start somewhere. They didn't have a single legitimate bat in their lineup last season.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Man fukk Trout. He had a chance to come back home to Philly when Bryce was recruiting but no and then all of a sudden he wants to come home.

I don't see any franchise making a move with him due to his injuries and contract.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man fukk Trout. He had a chance to come back home to Philly when Bryce was recruiting but no and then all of a sudden he wants to come home.

I don't see any franchise making a move with him due to his injuries and contract.
Home to Philly?
Mike Trout is from New Jersey and a Yankees fan.