2022 MLB Off-Season Hot Stove thread

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Of all the teams, at least the Mets are the one team that can afford to absorb whatever it is but yea they definitely adjusting something about the deal. It's not like it has affected his play at all so far in his career though.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Of all the teams, at least the Mets are the one team that can afford to absorb whatever it is but yea they definitely adjusting something about the deal. It's not like it has affected his play at all so far in his career though.
hasnt missed time to an injury in his right leg in 8 years. He felt someone hit his plate in his leg last season but didnt miss any time.
I'm whatever about it
https://archive.vn/HzzxO the link to the actual article. title is more clickbaity than it leads on

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
12 years is 12 years, I remember when teams we’re afraid of 6 year deals

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Gurriel was my favourite Blue Jay :to:but if this is what needed to be done. I was actually more upset until I remembered Jays got Kiermaier too. Outfield is looking nice on D.

Gurriel ? :scust:

Atkins did what was needed ,get some of these lacksadaiscal goofs off the team...Gurriel/Teo are more interested in being goofy than winning...

Jays went from a shytty defensive outfield to the best in the league...Teo/Gurriel both have great arms but are some of the worst corner OFers in baseball...how many times did they miss routine balls by taking horrible routes to them,i lost count....good riddance to both.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
mets thought SF was cap? :dead:

Those mark ass busters are so eager to spend racks like the Yankees, Dodgers and Padres that they didn’t check the CarFax first :russ:

They legit ignored the Giants concerns and sign this cheater 15 seconds after the SF deal fell apart.

lol @ Los Mets

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sounds like it'll get done and there should be language in the contract to protect the team if the injury pops back up.