2022 MLB Off-Season Hot Stove thread

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Means they are out of
The running on the trade deadline for any big moves too :pachaha:
Life comes at you fast :troll:
What’s the bill after a 3rd tax overage? I don’t even want to think about how much that’s going to cost :huhldup:
62.5% since it’s their 3rd time

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps

22 mil goes towards dodgers payroll , now they’re 1 mil below the 233 cbt threshold

If they add over 1 mil in in salary at any point this season they’ll be in luxury tax for 3rd straight year.

So, his mlb career is over right?

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I feel like Bauer will go back to Cincinatti and they'll be like hey a free pitcher maybe we can flip him. Him starting his career will be mentioned in an attempt to soften the blow. Oakland seems to not care at all either. They don't operate like they care about any backlash they might get from some of their fans.

I feel like he has to pitch another year or 2 maybe still at Cincy at a way lower price than he would want for people to forget.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.

22 mil goes towards dodgers payroll , now they’re 1 mil below the 233 cbt threshold

If they add over 1 mil in in salary at any point this season they’ll be in luxury tax for 3rd straight year.

Means they are out of
The running on the trade deadline for any big moves too :pachaha:
Life comes at you fast :troll:
What’s the bill after a 3rd tax overage? I don’t even want to think about how much that’s going to cost :huhldup:
That’s why you say fukk it, pay him and play him. Not a chance in hell this team competes for a World Series so play it out with him and reload next season

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I think Bauer will be a Dodger at least until the trade deadline.

Eating the money would be stupid. Bauer and a mid tier prospect should entice a team to take some of remaining balance on his contract.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I think Bauer will be a Dodger at least until the trade deadline.

Eating the money would be stupid. Bauer and a mid tier prospect should entice a team to take some of remaining balance on his contract.
Or if he does really well just flip him at the deadline for prospects, he was found innocent so why waste over $23mil and not get a single thing ROI

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Glad to see Conforto get another chance. He can be very good but is very streaky/inconsistent.
Low risk high reward signing. Could just be used for the DH spot. Next is them looking at a catcher, Bart ain't doing it for them, then that question becomes do you get a young catcher and pull the plug on the Bart experiment or get another older catcher that Bart can play under?