2022 MLB Off-Season Hot Stove thread

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Unless trades pop off ,bulk of Hot stove wrapped up before New Year’s Day :ehh: which is way better than the last 2 years

Arenado should have opted out , all the money getting thrown around dude woulda got broke off

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Unless trades pop off ,bulk of Hot stove wrapped up before New Year’s Day :ehh: which is way better than the last 2 years

Arenado should have opted out , all the money getting thrown around dude woulda got broke off
word...really glad all of these deals happened in December. i was afraid they'd continue to be spread out over the winter.

MLB needs to urge teams to keep this up to keep the interest up in the offseason the way the NBA has done and now how the NFL is doing.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Gurriel was my favourite Blue Jay :to:but if this is what needed to be done. I was actually more upset until I remembered Jays got Kiermaier too. Outfield is looking nice on D.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
needed the cubs to sign conforto, they have no offense & especially no left handed power smfh(besides rookie mervis I guess)

Next winter 75-90 mil off the books , I’m confident devers or machado will be the cubbies 3b :myman:

Last edited:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
needed the cubs to sign conforto, they have no offense & especially no left handed power smfh(besides rookie mervis I guess)

Next winter 75-90 mil off the books , I’m confident devers or machado will be the cubbies 3b :myman:
Devers probably should be the priority signing