2022 MLB Off-Season Hot Stove thread

khross415

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:
i'm happy they did, that was a terrible contract. correa is a nice player but not near 400 mil nice
this is the kind of thinkin that makes that 107 win even more funny. Giants aint got no money tied up and theyll have generic create a player white guy out there platoonin and fans like you tryna protect pocketbooks. regardless of the contract the giants arent churring out a farm system right now they need star players to jump start and get players even interested into coming to the team.

Edit: no necessarily even tryna get at you like that its juss a dumb ass line of thinkin wit a bottom tier team as is the Giants right now 4th in fukkin division running business like the A's

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

this is the kind of thinkin that makes that 107 win even more funny. Giants aint got no money tied up and theyll have generic create a player white guy out there platoonin and fans like you tryna protect pocketbooks. regardless of the contract the giants arent churring out a farm system right now they need star players to jump start and get players even interested into coming to the team.

Edit: no necessarily even tryna get at you like that its juss a dumb ass line of thinkin wit a bottom tier team as is the Giants right now 4th in fukkin division running business like the A's
I dont care, long term deals like that kill your organization over the long term. 12 fuking years? that dude better be arod or bonds.

giants will struggle and I'm ok with that, people b!tched and complained over the longoria contract for years and there finally out of it. theres always next year, oh well

:manny:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
everyday that passes I get more tight at degrom

Picking the rangers over us. NOW? Of all
Times? This is like Durant choosing the nets over golden state
It's gonna end up being the best case scenario fam. I highly doubt Jake stays healthy. And we signed someone that's just as dominant as he is.. AND that stays on the mound.

khross415

All Star
Daps
I dont care, long term deals like that kill your organization over the long term. 12 fuking years? that dude better be arod or bonds.

giants will struggle and I'm ok with that, people b!tched and complained over the longoria contract for years and there finally out of it. theres always next year, oh well

lol wait what longo was making like 12mil? bytching about what? who did it prevent the Giants from going after?

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

10, 11, 12 year contracts are becoming the norm now. I don't like it either, but its either 'get with the times' or 'get left behind' :francis:

khross415

All Star
Daps

players took it into their own hands 10+ years are the contract going forward for star players. farhan got you believing in his bullshyt of this 1+1 deals and this great farm system :gucci:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
players took it into their own hands 10+ years are the contract going forward for star players. farhan got you believing in his bullshyt of this 1+1 deals and this great farm system :gucci:
i'm teetering on farhan, I just dont agree on that deal for correa, it was excessive. i hope he has a backup plan, i think hes in trouble

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
you actually believe that?
In all honesty, probably.

Cohen buying the Mets wasn't in Hal's best interest since he ain't tryna spend money. If it weren't true, Cohen would have at least made overtures toward Judge. Hal was at Judge's presser today looking like Joel Osteen after Hurricane Harvey. At some point they'll go head to head for certain players but not yet.

Robbo

All Star
Daps
i'm teetering on farhan, I just dont agree on that deal for correa, it was excessive. i hope he has a backup plan, i think hes in trouble
Farhan pussied out though.. why go as far as they did? I doubt all of the information from the physical was a revelation..

And then releases a statement and doesn't face the media... I'm out on Farhan.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Star studded teams don't guarantee a thing.

Just like the Phillies team when their staff was Lee/Hamels and Halladay. I would've thought they were going to win another 1/2 ships with those guys.
I still can't believe they didn't get one. That Game 5 loss against the Cards broke them. Doc and Roy were never the same afterwards.