2022 MLB Off-Season Hot Stove thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
yankees straight up made him captain today. it was probably a gentlemans agreement to not poach on aaron.
Its been reported that that's what it was. I believe Cashman and Cohen had a 'gentleman's agreement' to not try to poach..

Only to see Cashman ask for deGrom's medicals.. :unimpressed:

Them Yankees are like those Buckeyes... you cant trust em. :scust:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
gif.5643f4d5.1073870d.gif

:huhldup:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Current day Mets reminds me of those stacked mid 2000s Yankees team where the whole squad was full of All Stars & HOFers. Those mid 2000s Yankees teams never won anything though.

Not to be a debbie downer but I'm a little worried at all these long term contracts. Worried that in a few years the Mets will become Larry Holmes Gardens lite full of bloated contracts of past their prime players.

Playoffs should be at least be guaranteed for the next two seasons. Just PLEASE everyone on the Mets stay healthy. Our two best SP are up there in age.

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
Current day Mets reminds me of those stacked mid 2000s Yankees team where the whole squad was full of All Stars & HOFers. Those mid 2000s Yankees teams never won anything though.

Not to be a debbie downer but I'm a little worried at all these long term contracts. Worried that in a few years the Mets will become Larry Holmes Gardens lite full of bloated contracts of past their prime players.

Playoffs should be at least be guaranteed for the next two seasons. Just PLEASE everyone on the Mets stay healthy. Our two best SP are up there in age.

Star studded teams don't guarantee a thing.

Just like the Phillies team when their staff was Lee/Hamels and Halladay. I would've thought they were going to win another 1/2 ships with those guys.