2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
And its intentional. They fly over mass action which then has people not knowing history.

The labor movement, and how bloody it was, is not taught. Now whats encouraged is that rise and grind bullshyt.

We need a French Revolution 3.0 in America. Badly. We need to see greedy people from all industries, covered in blood and gore to wake up the masses. That "Rise and Grind" nonsense doesn't promote cooperation or unity of any kind.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

imagine respecting this, coming from your elected officials. and im the bad guy for pointing out that covid fascism being exclusively Democrat is a political loser :mjlol:i saw FAH's poll the other day. 70 percent of america is finished with this nonsense

liberals' unwillingness to just LET IT GO :snoop:

banner34

Superstar
Daps

imagine respecting this, coming from your elected officials. and im the bad guy for pointing out that covid fascism being exclusively Democrat is a political loser :mjlol:i saw FAH's poll the other day. 70 percent of america is finished with this nonsense

liberals' unwillingness to just LET IT GO :snoop:

It’s time to drop the mask and vaccines mandates like how the UK did.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

I know Joe Biden said he does not care about polls...

It’s time to drop the mask and vaccines mandates like how the UK did.

I did not know the UK did that. I have no problem with wearing a mask, the forced vaccine is the crazy part, because it does not protect you from catching covid.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so the top 3 in the house leadership are 81 year old pelosi, 82 year old hoyer, and 81 year old clyburn

the way that these insider trading, power-hungry criminals in washington cling to their seats like a leech :scusthov:dying in office

what the fukk other job in america do 80 year olds actually still want to work? even 65 year olds?

Last edited: