2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
so the top 3 in the house leadership are 81 year old pelosi, 82 year old pelosi, and 81 year old clyburn

the way that these insider trading, power-hungry criminals in washington cling to their seats like a leech :scusthov:dying in office

what the fukk other job in america do 80 year olds actually still want to work? even 65 year olds?
I’ve brought this up several times. A normal person wants to enjoy their golden years, not still be “working”

the fact that they still want to, under the guise of helping people, only further proves the necessity of term limits to curb their power. But good luck finding someone willing to lessen their own power. Only one type of person goes into high level politics, they are all the same just depends on which brand of bullshyt you want to believe

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
:whoa: instead of waiting for things to play out, let’s just complain about how it’s over 4 years ahead of time like HL told us too
For the last year, there have been some Dem insiders that have been saying to calm down, all of the doomsday around voting have been overhyped. Maybe they were right. :yeshrug:

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
While I think a lot of people bought into hyper-individualism, its mostly because this nation makes it hard to vote, especially if you are college-aged.
I’m still livid that college students can vote but don’t get the day off yet elementary to high school can’t vote but get the day off. Says all you need to know.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I’m still livid that college students can vote but don’t get the day off yet elementary to high school can’t vote but get the day off. Says all you need to know.

Isn’t that just cause a lot of elementary and high schools are located near residential areas for voting? Colleges usually have voting places on campus but campus’s are the size of several blocks.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Then on top of this, states don’t want college students voting in elections the students reside in, or in the states they are from.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
For the last year, there have been some Dem insiders that have been saying to calm down, all of the doomsday around voting have been overhyped. Maybe they were right. :yeshrug:
There’s been a consensus that redistributing will work in the Dem’s favor. The question is whether they turn out enough people to take advantage.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Democrats closing down small businesses, for not enforcing masks and vaccine cards. an entire year after the vaccine was made available :wow:

an election year strategy if i've ever seen one :salute:the left just knows politics

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Looking more at this gerrymandering stuff, if not for inflation democrats would hold the house easy. Hell they might hold the house regardless given how wacky republicans have been acting lately. I wouldn't bet on dems winning obviously, but whereas 2 months ago I would have said dems have 0 chance, I can't say that anymore.