2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Looking more at this gerrymandering stuff, if not for inflation democrats would hold the house easy. Hell they might hold the house regardless given how wacky republicans have been acting lately. I wouldn't bet on dems winning obviously, but whereas 2 months ago I would have said dems have 0 chance, I can't say that anymore.

What makes you say that? I'm not sure that much has changed in two months.

A slight redistricting advantage isn't nearly enough to make up for terrible poll numbers, voter suppression, and probable low Democratic turnout.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
The Dem messaging should be clear:

Wealth disparity and worker rights
The future of Social security
Gerrymandering and voting restrictions reminiscent of Jim Crow
Investment in climate mitigation and adaptation which will help all communities, both economically and life expectancy
Codifying laws that prevent the Supreme Court from overturning established precedent (voting rights, Roe vs Wade)

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
these nikkas really tying to sneak changes to the lacey act under the america competes act. lmao i'll take a lot of shyt but trying to ruin the reptile keeping hobby with these hidden changes ,dems keep shooting themselves in the foot

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
:ohhh: I refuse to believe the overreacting of HL was overstated. I’m still prepared to lose the house for the next 40 years as advertised over the past 2 years in this thread by the people who shyt on others daily for not being political intellectuals

Jim Clyburn is the one who said that.

Dems are still losing the House. Unfortunately..

• Dap
Reactions: No1

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:ohhh: I refuse to believe the overreacting of HL was overstated. I’m still prepared to lose the house for the next 40 years as advertised over the past 2 years in this thread by the people who shyt on others daily for not being political intellectuals

I'm glad you refuse to believe that, because gaining a few seats from redistricting isn't going to stop the Democrats from getting slaughtered next election and losing the House.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm glad you refuse to believe that, because gaining a few seats from redistricting isn't going to stop the Democrats from getting slaughtered next election and losing the House.

And?