2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You be finding shyt no one is thinking about b.
the democrats are out here passing all this ill shyt. actually doing things for the american people, unlike the republicans. so there's no reason they shouldnt be a slam dunk in every election :yeshrug: im just tryna explain how/why they're fukking up. it's all pretty fixable

-stop apologizing for america and whining about capitalism. no one's tryna hear that shyt. use your power to fix the problems behind the scenes, and declare victories AFTER you accomplish things

-drop the covid fascism, and leave people the fukk alone. the pandemic was over in May, when everyone could go get their free shot. the only people who still want forced covid restrictions are fearful white women, who vote democrat anyway

-drop the militant trans-nonsense. this isn't the united states of san francisco. theres no reason to pander to a mentally ill .1% of the population

-promote electric cars and green energy, without attacking gas and oil. the shyt is obviously not gonna be an overnight transition, so stop acting like it :mindblown:

-start attacking republicans, the way they attack democrats. im so tired of democrats meekly letting republicans call them whatever the fukk they want, and blame them for destroying the country :scusthov: stop turning the other cheek. the republicans are traitors who hate the middle class. call them that. BLAME TRUMP for the fukking disaster he handed biden. how many times did
trump say he "inherited a mess from obama", which was complete bullshyt?

-and for fukks sake, learn how to control the national narrative. why the fukk do the democrats always seem like they're playing defense? :dead: it's ridiculous

follow these rules, you'll have mad votes to break up :wow:
if not, every 4 years, on the wake up :huhldup:

Last edited:

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
Why do all these people give a shyt about Rittenhouse? It’s like Rittenhouse personally sucked their dikk / shot their parents.

All these people who are upset about Rittenhouse seem like fake white allies. I don’t want to hear that the people he shot were heroes. There are a trillion and one more important things than some child who shot some random weirdos.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do all these people give a shyt about Rittenhouse? It’s like Rittenhouse personally sucked their dikk / shot their parents.

All these people who are upset about Rittenhouse seem like fake white allies. I don’t want to hear that the people he shot were heroes. There are a trillion and one more important things than some child who shot some random weirdos.
rittenhouse is a huge fakkit, but his one surviving victim got on the stand and said "i pointed a gun at rittenhouse"

so how is that not self defense :mindblown: on what fukkin planet? i thought he was guilty at first, until his victim got on the stand and laid that out

what grown men on here wouldnt claim self defense if someone pointed a gun at them?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

I think it has more to do with the fact there’s been a running tide of violence at protest ( unite the right) and an attempt by some to pass laws that it’s okay to become citizen militants.