2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many times do I have to say that if you're not studying republican moves, you lose.

I warned people about CRT becoming this republican wave. Look at where we are.

White people are FREAKING OUT about “critical race theory”

You got a whole ass thread shytting on fake leftists who claim Democrats should abandon all social issues and only focus on economics.

Now you're unironically posting Frank Luntz tweets claiming Democrats should abandon all social issues and only focus on economics.

How many people are using this account? Serious question. :mindblown:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You got a whole ass thread shytting on fake leftists who claim Democrats should abandon all social issues and only focus on economics.
I'm calling out the racist left, yes.

Now you're unironically posting Frank Luntz tweets claiming Democrats should abandon all social issues and only focus on economics.
No, i'm not advocating Luntz's view.

I'm saying that this is a weak spot in messaging and positioning. I'm not saying we should do what Luntz says, but instead create antibodies to be prepared for attacks in that direction.

e.g. marijuana legalization

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC

This is what you get with a Romney Republican. When people say that the GOP can move on from Trump, they really miss the point.

Also, the Republicans are not acting aggressive enough in their redistricting efforts the way Dems are in NY, MD and IL. They are leaving seats on the table.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Aren’t you the guy obsessed with that bullshyt and constantly criticizing any move from identify issues? It’s time to leave that shyt in the bushes and focused on the economy. And it’s time to admit no one cares about climate change except liberals.

If inflation was flat, Biden would prob be sitting at or a bit below 50%. That’s the main issue.

banner34

Superstar
Daps

This is what you get with a Romney Republican. When people say that the GOP can move on from Trump, they really miss the point.

Also, the Republicans are not acting aggressive enough in their redistricting efforts the way Dems are in NY, MD and IL. They are leaving seats on the table.

I knew he would be a Larry hogan republican.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Aren’t you the guy obsessed with that bullshyt and constantly criticizing any move from identify issues? It’s time to leave that shyt in the bushes and focused on the economy. And it’s time to admit no one cares about climate change except liberals.

If inflation was flat, Biden would prob be sitting at or a bit below 50%. That’s the main issue.
Saying that only liberals care about climate change isn’t a valid reason to not have it as part of your agenda. Only black people strongly felt that criminal justice reform was necessary before George Floyd.