2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Why are you laughing? This is good thing for the Georgia GOP since a lot folks are worried about turnout in the general election if Kemp survives the GOP primary. It's been rumored for a month or 2 that Trump wants Perdue to run.

are you slow?

This is precisely how they lost in 2020.

More time spent fighting each other instead of clearing the way for the incumbent :mjlol:

Kemp isn't term limited. He's supposed to be the presumptive nominee.

Also think it would be a mistake to get behind Perdue and not Vernon Jones.

the more candidates the better. I hope they both run.

Split the pie, and money amongst them. take them off the ball.

Based on the various polling I seen this year & watching Baris' livestreams discussing the Georgia Governor GOP primary, the ONLY chance Vernon Jones has at making the primary competitive is if Trump endorses him. Right now it looks like Trump is much more interested in getting David Perdue to run.

Yeah, I don't think you understand the dynamics of this. If Perdue runs, Trump will endorse him & the GOP establishment will also behind him in the general election. The entire Georgia GOP & their voters will be on the same page in the general election if Perdue is the nominee. That's not something I can say if Kemp or Vernon Jones is the nominee. So if you want the Georgia GOP to be in disarray in the general election, you should be rooting for Kemp to survive his primary or for Vernon Jones to win.

Trump won't endorse Kemp and if Perdue runs, he has to make a decision soon. Perdue had his election stolen in November which forced the runoff. When he half assed supporting Trump at the runoff rally, MAGA stayed home. Perdue is toxic.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State