2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
At this point the House is probably a lost cause.

I just hope the Dems keep the Senate so Biden gets at least one SC pick since it doesn't seem like anybody will retire before 2022. If GOP gets the Senate I see them pulling some Merrick Garland shyt again.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Most black/urban-targeted media outlets & blogs just regurgitate DNC/left-wing talking points & propaganda when discussing politics. So if that money is just for "political infowars", then there's no point of giving them that money.
this is stupid and you're just allowing republican double-gaming here

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
this is stupid and you're just allowing republican double-gaming here
Meanwhile you’re out here begging for them to write Roland a check and ignoring the fact that they never will because they don’t have to. Why pay for something you get for free…

You know I’m not a “divest from dems” guy but this is bad. They do not give a fukk and clearly black people are getting fed up.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Meanwhile you’re out here begging for them to write Roland a check and ignoring the fact that they never will because they don’t have to. Why pay for something you get for free…

You know I’m not a “divest from dems” guy but this is bad. They do not give a fukk and clearly black people are getting fed up.
How? Republicans invest in their grassroots. Democrats spin in circles to avoid investing in black media

banner34

Superstar
Daps
At this point the House is probably a lost cause.

I just hope the Dems keep the Senate so Biden gets at least one SC pick since it doesn't seem like anybody will retire before 2022. If GOP gets the Senate I see them pulling some Merrick Garland shyt again.
If the wave is not big in 2022, the senate might be gone also.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

Yeah. They ain't giving Roland or any of the other "stooge" black dems any money, because they already get shyt for free from em

The dem's figure where else are folk gonna go.

But it was obvious this shyt was gonna come to a head after Obama. Either the dem's were gonna chuck us once they got enough latino's on lock.. or Black folk were gonna chuck them once we got fed up with all the symbolic stuff