2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I have mixed feeling on this tweets. If people's lives were substantially better, or if they thought they were on track to be, then things wouldn't be like this. Biden's agenda is a popularist's dream, but not enough of it. Everyone might like what he says he's going to do....AND they are upset he's not doing more of it. Dems had the power early 2021 and didn't push hard enough. BBB has been neutered. Biden caved on the $15 minimum wage, student debt relief, etc.

People's lives are fukkED UP, and until they see it changing, they are ripe for facism and right wing populism.

I don't know if the DNC earnestly believe that progressive policies aren't popular, if they are that out of touch. But I think it's very obvious that most of what working class people in this country want is to the left of the Democrats.

This is a scary moment. I do not want to have to survive and recover from the damage that a Republican sweep in 2022 and a Republican presidential win in 2024 will do to our country.

We badly, badly need to follow through on implementing progressive policies that will help working class Americans.
The Democratic Party is not a labor party. They have no interest in supporting labor, except for stump speeches. They work for woke corporations. So far they’ve offered nothing on criminal justice reform, nothing on voting rights, a great bill for the earned income tax credit that they haven’t celebrated and you even have Biden saying stuff like that is causing inflation.
(edit: and very little on global warming. shyt, Biden even asked for more oil production.)

America is in a dangerous moment, especially since January 6, and the Democratic Party establishment have offered nothing because they aren’t ready for the moment. Democracy in this country is in peril, and the party in power are basically Neville Chamberlaining it.

At this point, it is up to us to answer the call. We have to organize and force actions ourselves because we are all we have.

Last edited:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
https://twitter.com/RecoverRepub/status/1460697190213603330
NNSIR0P.jpg

https://www.businessinsider.com/democrats-critical-race-theory-strategy-should-be-aggressive-against-republicans-2021-11

@Rell Lauren Having read Ryan Girdusky's book & seen how the UK elections went earlier this year, this strategy would just have the Dems go the way of the Labour Party in the U.K.

As Bannon says, win 100 seats and you'll run the country for the next 100 years. If they go full retard, they'll cede ground for the decades. They're already poised to lose 50+ in the House.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
What are Biden and the Dems going to do to help alleviate peoples perceptions? You have every media outlet blasting hit pieces about inflation and prices, a toothless investigation into 1/6, biden's approval is in the toilet, and they're all :manny: about. This is the GOP can do coups, break the law and :bryan:at anything the Dems try to pass. They know there's no consequences from the reach across the aisle party and if they get the media to deliver, obstruct long enough, they'll be right back in power ready to load the courts with more conservatives and fukk up the economy. Meanwhile, the Democratic party will be reactive and as always not knowing how to beat the GOP message

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Black men (?) channeling Steve Bannon? :mjlol:

You don't have to like it. You're a scared bootlicker who's been told he's a white supremacist. It's arguably the best political podcast going right now. This site is enemy territory to anything other than the trained line of thought, but I'm holding my ground. Go watch more Joy Ann Reid. That's right up your lane.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don't have to like it. You're a scared bootlicker who's been told he's a white supremacist. It's arguably the best political podcast going right now. This site is enemy territory to anything other than the trained line of thought, but I'm holding my ground. Go watch more Joy Ann Reid. That's right up your lane.

There are no shortages of black people willing to do the bidding of white supremacists. We've seen this time and time again.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Hit c00n holler :pachaha: