2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Dumb.. the Tillis and Budd races will both likely have been decided by less than 100k votes …Val Demmings on the other hand was hyped up and got her ass whopped …it’s time to reallocate those resources/platform
Direct quotes from the governers aid who also runs the strategy for senate races:

He would have lost by 6 or 7

What about last nights statewide results makes you think Jeff Jackson was a better candidate for this moment?

literally any democrat was gonna struggle to get to 48. Jeff Jackson wouldn’t have got close

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The democrats having no youth to run against desantis (if he wins) is going to be a major problem.

Lowkey if I am the democrats I am hoping for a Trump victory in the primary in order even the playing field on the debate level.

Lol those sound bites of a senile biden against a mid forties above average intelligent adult human being could look rough
Trump should’ve ran against Dekkklantis for gov of FL… Trump would’ve won that in a landslide

voiture

Superstar
Daps
The democrats having no youth to run against desantis (if he wins) is going to be a major problem.

Lowkey if I am the democrats I am hoping for a Trump victory in the primary in order even the playing field on the debate level.

Lol those sound bites of a senile biden against a mid forties above average intelligent adult human being could look rough
I don't care if Biden is on his last legs. He will still wash Trump again....this time it won't be close!

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
yall gettn waaaaaaaaaaaaay too ahead of yourselves. The GOP establishment and Florida love DeSantis but Trump has an ungodly approval rating with registered Republicans.

Trump also got people to the polls who never voted before.. they only care about him.

Trump can beat DeSantis and even if he doesn't.. those maga's aren't gonna show up in droves for DeSantis in a general.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Best pick for a dem run in 2024 is to bush biden go with
Any combination of these folks
Newsom
Fetterman
Witmer
Shapiro
Etc

I'm forgetting some folks but yeah there are names out there after these midterms Who overperformed Biden
The argument is there if he continues to diminish and lose popularity

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The only reason why some Dems outperformed Biden is because the GOP put out insanely bad candidates with insane/extreme platforms. People are obviously tired of that bullshyt. Approval ratings don't mean much anymore when they can't even accurately poll people under 35.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I dont agree with giving up on Florida, I think dems need a better platform and leadership in Florida. It's not like these district races are blowouts or something.