2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

For once I don't disagree with Carville.

Florida (and Ohio) is gone and will take decades to get back. They're better off focusing on AZ and GA.

Also Global Warming. Florida as a state has been growing Red, as it's a beacon for retirees to save money.

Through the State's hubris though, look at the property values of that place, and then look at how much it is to INSURE. All along Florida's SE coast, people who lost everything from that Hurricane, cannot afford to rebuild because of it. This is going to be happening even more in the years to come during Hurricane season.

In a place like Florida, you need to buy specialty insurance for 'Hurricanes' a.k.a. Flood Damage, but as Hurricanes become more powerful due to GW, Insurance companies will see Florida go from 'High Risk' to 'Certain Loss' and begin to stop issuing insurance in Florida all together as flood waters will inundate that State in decades to come.

You want to a clamp on GOP this is how you do it.
  • Get the Gen Z and Generations after on Liberal Policies in Georgia
  • Gerrymander the best you can in Georgia.
  • By the time those waters start to come in two things will happen:
    • Florida will start to move their populate into Georgia as the waters come in
    • Georgia will start taking Florida's electoral votes.
Florida is gone, that land is going to be taken over by water. You start now on Georgia, and put it on Democratic lockdown.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You might be on to something she def got some black lineage somewhere

20220726-110755-Kari%20Lake%201986.jpg

She hiding that heritage she showed her dad but not her mom. Either her mom was passing or she was black.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

For once I don't disagree with Carville.

Florida (and Ohio) is gone and will take decades to get back. They're better off focusing on AZ and GA.
North Carolina too

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Dems abandoned it this cycle. They didn't be Liv e there were statewide demographic to elect a dem.
Dumb.. the Tillis and Budd races will both likely have been decided by less than 100k votes …Val Demmings on the other hand was hyped up and got her ass whopped …it’s time to reallocate those resources/platform

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
The democrats having no youth to run against desantis (if he wins) is going to be a major problem.

Lowkey if I am the democrats I am hoping for a Trump victory in the primary in order even the playing field on the debate level.

Lol those sound bites of a senile biden against a mid forties above average intelligent adult human being could look rough

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The democrats having no youth to run against desantis (if he wins) is going to be a major problem.

Lowkey if I am the democrats I am hoping for a Trump victory in the primary in order even the playing field on the debate level.

Lol those sound bites of a senile biden against a mid forties above average intelligent adult human being could look rough

Ya you’re not wrong

I really think Pete Buttigieg would be a better match for DeSantis

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Ya you’re not wrong

I really think Pete Buttigieg would be a better match for DeSantis

We’re getting ahead of ourselves but Newsom is obvious choice right now if DeSantis goes forward.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The south isn’t voting for an (openly) gay man. We gonna have to wait a while on that one.
Yeah but the south don’t vote for Dems either lmaoo

Pete be roasting the fukk out the GOP on their own platforms…. They don’t want that booty-judge smoke