2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I dont agree with giving up on Florida, I think dems need a better platform and leadership in Florida. It's not like these district races are blowouts or something.
Nah give up on FL.. too many old mofos there set the in their ways and too many northeast transplants who moved down there that were already republicans ie: ex cops etc along with cac Cubans let them have that shyt.. Global warming already bushing Florida in real time

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
Nevada is over.

Just heard from very close source that CCM officially will have taken the lead on Saturday (tomorrow they ain't doing shyt).

Final projection is that she will win by about 9k votes, which frankly is an underperformance but a W nonetheless, especially against an election denier.

NV also officially with a victory in three seats in the house, Horsford, Titus, and Lee which was the last domino to fall

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

I put like this when it's time for the Republican nominee election in 2024, the Republican voters gone decide who the front-runner is going to be and more than likely it's probably not going to be Trump. The GOP is tired of Trump and a LARGE portion of Repub voters don't want Trump anymore based on surveys.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Nevada is over.

Just heard from very close source that CCM officially will have taken the lead on Saturday (tomorrow they ain't doing shyt).

Final projection is that she will win by about 9k votes, which frankly is an underperformance but a W nonetheless, especially against an election denier.

NV also officially with a victory in three seats in the house, Horsford, Titus, and Lee which was the last domino to fall

Damn. Paxalt was talking big shyt on Twitter saying if CMM still got 63% of the votes left she wouldn't beat him. Now he's gone to look like a fool if those projections are correct.